+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 214 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

The Stable Boy was episode 18 of a 22 episode season. To take full advantage of the May sweeps ABC needs to air the last four episodes the last half of April and the first half of May. Therefore episodes 19, 20, 21 and 22 will air on April 22, April 29, May 6 and May 13.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Young Snow..what a talented kid!

I'm with the majority....she's just a child...going up against a witch. And children are notoriously honest. Plus, she'd lost a mother, so she knows how that feels...she didn't want the same fate for Regina.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I actually thought young Snow (Bailee Madison) was a CGI age-regression on Ginnifer Godwin - she was perfect. Not just her features, but every gesture and inflection of voice. What a talented young lady!
    nanarama and Babbred like this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Young Snow..what a talented kid!

I'm with the majority....she's just a child...going up against a witch. And children are notoriously honest. Plus, she'd lost a mother, so she knows how that feels...she didn't want the same fate for Regina.
    These are astute points. I think that the writers have only attempted to explain Regina's hatred, not to excuse it. And to have us bear in mind that David died as a direct result of Snow breaking her 12-year old's word to Regina.

The fact that his death was an unintentional result of this wouldn't be much of a comfort to Regina.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I agree that Regina's hatred of Snow White is misplaced. But, I found it interesting that Regina's mother killed her true love by pulling out his heart and destroying it in the same manner that Regina did to Sheriff Graham.

It will be interesting to see exactly how Katherine ends up back in Storybrooke, but I agree that Mr. Gold probably has something to do with that. So, whose heart was that in the box?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Fantastic episode. I just watched it again with my kids and am so impressed with Bailee Madison. She even pulled out the one-eyebrow cock, which a lot of people can't do-lol. But I was most impressed with the inflections in her voice and how spot on they are to Ginnifer's - there's one scene with young Snow and Regina and she's all breathy, only to go to the jail cell with older Snow and Regina and she's still breathy - brilliant! And while Regina hates Snow, I think Cora better watch her back. That's going to be one heck of a showdown, I think. Interesting that Cora is the "Miller's daughter" but wasn't Queen. So I wonder what kind of deals she made and for what (I'm assuming magic)??

And Rumple - what're you up to, ol' chap? I wonder if he returned Kathryn but she really doesn't have a heart and the only reason she woke up was b/c Emma touched her?? I could be grasping at straws here but I wonder...

I'm glad to see Emma has found out that (a) her superpower isn't so super and (b) she's been played by Sydney. Now maybe she'll stop trusting everybody and start using her head to figure out situations.

And it looks like we're about to learn more about August. That he knows the truth, I have no doubt and some things he's said lead me to believe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he could be Pinocchio.
    I thought it was interesting he's holding Rumple's knife in the preview...how many people would know that, which then bring me back to his son, who we agree would be too old. Ack!

(I put the spoiler wrap since this was something new and just in case we shouldn't be discussing it openly.)
    Poppy Fields likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Totally agree with your August prediction, catstopwatchin!

Click to see Spoiler:
    There was the trouble with his legs at the bridge - kind of "wooden." And his adamant declaration that he's not a liar
    BuckeyeAddict and bflogirl like this.

Cantstopwatchin, what things did August say or do that lead you to that prediction? If that is true, how was August able to enter Storybrooke, since everyone from fairytale land were stuck in Storybrooke and unable to venture outside the city limits? So perhaps that means that the curse - that people who try to leave Storybrooke will die - isn't true? The only person so far who has tried to leave was Katherine, correct?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Just checked IMDB to see if young Snow White has appeared in anything else. She's been quite busy for someone so young.

Found an interesting tidbit - which I do not consider a "spoiler". It's more like really good news (assuming it's true)

Once Upon a Time (2011) - Episodes - IMDb
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Anyone else think that without makeup Regina looks enough like Snow to be her mother or sister. The resemblance is uncanny. The makeup Regina wears now jsut ages her somehow.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread