+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 214 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

When is the next new episode on? When I look in the online TV guide I can only see like two weeks ahead and both weeks are repeat episodes?

I can't help but like Mr. Gold but he's so well acted.

CCL

Next new episode is April 22.
    I can see how Regina is going for a tit for tat thing with Snow White (Snow caused her to lose her true love and chance at happy ever after so she wants to do the same) but Snow was a little girl who was cajoled into revealing a secret...it's not the same thing.
    By the way, the little girl was well cast in terms of matching the grown up Snow's appearance.
    Looks like Katherine escaped from Frederick's Misery House!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Young Snow was terrific.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

^^ she was! down to her facial expressions! Amazing.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I'm confused. Are you all saying that there was a new episode tonight, then there are no new ones until the 22nd? Or is the episode you're talking about with a young Snow the one on the 22nd, and you're referring to the preview.

Thanks for clarifying. I only watch online, so I wouldn't know if there were a new one on tonight.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I'm confused. Are you all saying that there was a new episode tonight, then there are no new ones until the 22nd? Or is the episode you're talking about with a young Snow the one on the 22nd, and you're referring to the preview.

Thanks for clarifying. I only watch online, so I wouldn't know if there were a new one on tonight.
    we had a new one last night which I am still very conflicted over...I feel for both Regina and Snow...but every time I feel pity for Regina she does something that makes me want to jump through the screen and pull all her hair out

I fell her need for revenge but she must also realize how her mother manipulated the situation and Snow was only a child

the unknowable element in this entire episode and the show actually whether we see him on the screen or not is Rumpy....he has his own agenda and no one really knows what it is....Is hot motorcycle man his son or not or was he just someone wronged by Rumpy

but to answer your other question we won't get another new episode til April 22 I know why we arent' getting one next week ABC always shows the 10 commandents on Easter so that doesn't suprise me but they are gonna hold the episodes so they can finish the season during May sweeps...

I also agree about the young girl playing Snow...I wondered if she is a relative of Ginnifer Goodwin's because her facial features were so similar
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-02-2012 at 12:58 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Wow. Team Regina here.
    I'd be pissed at that little big-mouth, too.

BTW, great casting for little Snowflake...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post

The one with young Snow was on tonight. Now there is nothing new till the 22nd.

While I think young Snow talked a bit where she "shouldn't", I also think that Regina's Mom (Cora) would have made a formidable opponent to anyone trying to keep a secret. I think Regina's rage is a little misdirected.

Young Snow was played by Bailee Madison - IMDb Great job!
    Longhornfan likes this.

Thanks, CA and BF for the info. Guess I'll have to watch online tomorrow and find out what tonight was all about. I'm glad we finally get to know why the Queen is so mad at Snow White.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

It is good to know why Regina is mad at Snow, but as mentioned above, it's misdirected. She should be PO'd at her mother for tricking a young child who only thought she was doing the right thing.

I'm so glad they found Katherine alive! WOW! So now what? Obviously, they'll have to free MM. But she knows the mayor has some mysterious personal reason for detesting her to such a level that she'd frame her for a serious charge like murder (although that conversation will be her word against the mayor's). What will MM do now? Fight, or try to stay out of Regina's way?

And how do they explain the heart that matched Katherine's DNA? We know why - Regina owns the hearts of many Storybrooke residents. But that doesn't make sense in the real world. Surely Emma is going to try to get to the bottom of that.

I have to believe Rumpy was instrumental in Katherine's return. Regina will probably be hot enough to self-combust.
    Katydyd and Longhornfan like this.

+ Reply to Thread