+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 225 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Finally . . . . . an episode that gave me almost enough Mr Gold/Rumple.

I think any "make believe" story is fair game. The more material they have to work with, the longer they can potentially keep this show on the air. It's that time of year when shows are either dropped or picked up for another season. This is ABC's number one show right now and it would be down right disappointing to not renew it.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Am rewatching it with my kids and am wondering - why did Rumple tell MM in Storybrooke that he's invested (still) in her future? She's already given birth to Emma, so what does he still need her for???
    Isn't it great to have an interesting show like this that you can feel comfortable watching with your kids?

I am trying to figure out the part about being invested in Snow's, James', and MM's futures. I think we found out that the future that Rumpie needed from Snow and James was their hair to finally make that powerful love potion. With MM - I keep thinking he's just very intent on dethroning the Mayor and becoming the most powerful in town. And/or he wants the spell broken, and MM is the key. So MM's future directly affects his. I'm usually learning from the insight of others on this forum, so I may be WAY off. But these are the first two things I thought of.

Can't wait to learn more about Austin and why he knows so much about the book. At first I thought maybe he was Henry grown up, but Henry is growing older in real time, so I don't think that's possible. Unless we're also going to have time travel on this show.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 03-19-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Minney and cantstopwatchin like this.

Great episode but as usual it left me with more questions than answers! What happens when a character dies in Storybrook, if that character didn't die in Fairytale land? Katherine died (heart found in box) but I don't recall that she died after Charming released her One True Love from the curse-I thought they ran off to live happily ever after? My memory might not be recalling this all correctly so hopefully you all can help enlighten me!

I think Mr Gold is invested in MM future because she will ultimately help kill (de-power) the evil queen/mayor. A mothers love is always the most powerful weapon! There is a reason the mayor is trying so hard to frame MM for the murder.

Graham's heart was in a box the whole time while he was in Storybrook, so Kathryn's heart in that box doesn't necessarily mean she's dead. It feels like more of Regina's machinations to me.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Great episode but as usual it left me with more questions than answers! What happens when a character dies in Storybrook, if that character didn't die in Fairytale land? Katherine died (heart found in box) but I don't recall that she died after Charming released her One True Love from the curse-I thought they ran off to live happily ever after? My memory might not be recalling this all correctly so hopefully you all can help enlighten me!

I think Mr Gold is invested in MM future because she will ultimately help kill (de-power) the evil queen/mayor. A mothers love is always the most powerful weapon! There is a reason the mayor is trying so hard to frame MM for the murder.
    TPTB have said that when someone dies in Storybrooke, they're dead. However, we don't know what happens after the curse is broken - do they all go back to Fairytale land and all that happened in Storybrooke is null and void (thus, Graham could come back, which is what I'm really, really hoping-LOL!). Since the Fairytale land stories happened first, if someone is in Storybrooke, it means they never died in FTL.

Good point on the mother's love but I wonder if it's meant to be Emma fighting for Henry that breaks the curse since she's "the heroine"?

Also, could the DNA report have been faked by the Mayor? She owns everything in town, I wouldn't put it past her to have Kathryn hidden in the cell next to Belle. Or at least that's what I'm thinking. What I'm really hoping, though, is that Regina doesn't know where Kathryn is and faked the report and Kathryn and Frederick/gym teacher are holed up somewhere, falling in love.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    ...Also, my biggest incorrect assumption of the night....Snow sweetly singing to the blue bird as it gently flew to sit on her finger and all I could think as I rolled my eyes was "Oh my God, how totally Disney" - but then Bam! and she's trying to swat the poor thing out of the house with her broom
    Me, too!
    That was my favorite scene in this ep.
    alizarules likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post

I don't believe for a minute that Katherine is dead. Evil Queen/Mayor had an awful lot of boxes in that wall she put the Huntsman heart in. For all we know, she has the heart of everyone in Storybrook. Apparently you can live with her having the heart...until she decides to crush it. I didn't hear anyone say what they did with the heart after they checked the DNA.
    Minney and Little Sew&Sew like this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Graham's heart was in a box the whole time while he was in Storybrook, so Kathryn's heart in that box doesn't necessarily mean she's dead. It feels like more of Regina's machinations to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Also, could the DNA report have been faked by the Mayor? She owns everything in town, I wouldn't put it past her to have Kathryn hidden in the cell next to Belle. Or at least that's what I'm thinking. What I'm really hoping, though, is that Regina doesn't know where Kathryn is and faked the report and Kathryn and Frederick/gym teacher are holed up somewhere, falling in love.
    I just love reading what people come up with in here! Critical, I didn't even think about the possibility that Kathryn could be alive just as Graham had been. And Cantstopwatchin, I forgot about Frederick. What ever happened after he showed up at the wreckage? We haven't heard a word. Supposedly he hasn't been reported missing, or he could be a suspect (or a hole in the story line). His truck (?) wasn't still at the scene of the wreck. Can anyone remember who officially found the wrecked car, or who reported it to Emma?
    Minney likes this.

CCL

Frederick has probably got Katherine impisoned in his hut a la Misery. That's where my thoughts went to immediately..guess I'm twisted. . I could see the Dna results being fake or the heart being one of the mayor's holdings...Stroybrooke is a weird place.
    Maybe Rumpy is invested in MM because somehow she/true love can release him from his own curse, reunite him with his son and Belle etc? Maybe he wants his evil unmade, as someone mentioned above.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

while this show is good and keeps you sitting on the edge of your seat just waiting to see what happennext...it reminds me of my all time favorite show LOST...you always end up with more questions than answers....we need to start looking for easter eggs...ones that pertain to this show and the ones they have hidden in there that pertain to LOST....should be fun
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread