+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 214 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122172 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Speaking of which, could somebody help me figure out the Snow and Charming timeline? I'm getting confused. Ok, he meets her in the woods while he's engaged to Princess. He wants to break it off with Princess, but his evil father convinces Snow to come back and supposedly break off with him. Then Charming helps Princess find her true love (that epi where he went and got the magic water from the mermaid), and so she tells him to go after Snow. In the meantime, Snow has ended up with the dwarves. Didn't Snow lose her memory? And Charming goes to some old house but Red shows up and tells him that Snow is no longer there, so he goes off searching for her. Is all this correct? If so, then where does tonight's epi fit in? It clearly explains how Red and Snow knew each other, but at what point did this epi take place? Before Snow took up with the dwarves?
    This episode took place after the Huntsman let Snow go (she's wearing the same clothes as when she was with him), so this was her first time meeting Red, which would make it before she met Charming and the dwarves as well. I'm going to assume that it's Red who teaches Snow how to track and survive in the wild...which would mean it's a while before she meets Charming (and in her 'forest outfit').
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Is anyone familiar with this Grimm fairy tale (Snow White & Rose Red). In it, Snow and Red are sisters.

Snow-White and Rose-Red. Grimm, Jacob and Wilhelm. 1909-14. Household Tales. The Harvard Classics
    As soon as she told Snow everyone called her Red that story came to mind.

Regina found David unconscious originally (well, allegedly) when he was in the coma and that's when she was put down as his emergency contact (as they were unaware of Katharine's existence and he didn't have anyone else).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm not sure if it's kosher or not to post this and if it's not, I apologize, but I just saw this OUaT video and it's amazing!

Once Upon a Time || Bring Back The Happy Endings - YouTube
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Isn't Prince Charming David? If so, he's still alive and kicking..so that can't be his heart. Or do I have my Princes mixed up?

My husband and I watch this show together and neither of us seen it coming that Red was the wolf. Interesting twist.
    Graham was also alive and kicking with his heart in box. So him being alive and kicking doesn't preclude him from having his heart in a box as well. Graham didn't die until the heart was absolutely destroyed. But it appeared that the queen had a large collect of hearts down in her little lair thing.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I'm not sure if it's kosher or not to post this and if it's not, I apologize, but I just saw this OUaT video and it's amazing!

Once Upon a Time || Bring Back The Happy Endings - YouTube
    Terrifice video to remind us the main themes of the show...thanks for bringing it forward.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    This episode took place after the Huntsman let Snow go (she's wearing the same clothes as when she was with him), so this was her first time meeting Red, which would make it before she met Charming and the dwarves as well. I'm going to assume that it's Red who teaches Snow how to track and survive in the wild...which would mean it's a while before she meets Charming (and in her 'forest outfit').
    Thank you! I'm not a detail-oriented person, so I don't notice things like that. That's why I like hanging out here at FORT.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    Graham was also alive and kicking with his heart in box. So him being alive and kicking doesn't preclude him from having his heart in a box as well. Graham didn't die until the heart was absolutely destroyed. But it appeared that the queen had a large collect of hearts down in her little lair thing.
    Yeah, you are right. For some reason, I totally forgot about that. But, I'd think if EQ had David's heart...she would have destroyed it by now. He's a huge link in her curse and the moment him and Emma started their 'affair' then I would think she would have destroyed his heart to prevent the curse from being undone. I could be wrong, though. I often am..lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yeah, you are right. For some reason, I totally forgot about that. But, I'd think if EQ had David's heart...she would have destroyed it by now. He's a huge link in her curse and the moment him and Emma started their 'affair' then I would think she would have destroyed his heart to prevent the curse from being undone. I could be wrong, though. I often am..lol
    In theory it could be any fairy tale character's heart. Even Rumpy's potentially. I would think the finger prints are from the fairytale land and not the modern world so it would have to be someone that Snow would have been interested in in that world. So maybe even her father or something too I guess.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Details! Details!!

I can hardly wait for the dvd to be released (or for reruns to start) so I can go back over the show with a fine toothed comb. I don't need to pick it apart, but I think at this point, more things will make sense if I go back and watch again.

Sadly, I didn't save ALL of the episodes from the beginning. Who knew I'd be this hooked?

I have the last 4 or 5 saved. You can take most of them, but I absolutely refuse to part with SKIN DEEP.
    alizarules and JavaJo like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Thank you! I'm not a detail-oriented person, so I don't notice things like that. That's why I like hanging out here at FORT.
    My thanks as well--of course, that makes perfect sense, she's so helpless she's sleeping in a barn and stealing eggs, not the feisty woman Charming falls in love with. I don't think Red can teach her to hunt like Red (she doesn't have the wolf nose), but she could teach her to track at least.

+ Reply to Thread