+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 225 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

CCL

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I loved this episode, but then I'm a huge Amy Acker fan. I'm an Angel fan, so I just love her in anything. For me, she'll always be Fred, but I'm thrilled to see her working! She's done guest spots on this show and on Grimm in the last month in VERY different roles!

I enjoyed seeing more of Grumpy's story and his softer side in his interactions with Mary Margaret and Astrid/Nova. It was fun to get that little glimpse of Belle too!
    I always think of Amy Acker with regards to Alias and then her role in Dollhouse. She is a good actress who deserves more opportunities to shine. But the fairy costumes were hideous with those strings hanging off the skirts.

I was confused when Storybrooke Grumpy was calling Mary Margaret "sister" and then she was working with the nuns. I think she was supposed to originally be a nun wasn't she? But I don't think she is one right? That would put a whole other spin on her relationship with David.

I found the episode rather meh. I wanted the two to run off together. I didn't get why they had to sacrifice their own happiness in order to bring happiness to the world; it hardly seemed fair.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I always think of Amy Acker with regards to Alias and then her role in Dollhouse. She is a good actress who deserves more opportunities to shine. But the fairy costumes were hideous with those strings hanging off the skirts.

I was confused when Storybrooke Grumpy was calling Mary Margaret "sister" and then she was working with the nuns. I think she was supposed to originally be a nun wasn't she? But I don't think she is one right? That would put a whole other spin on her relationship with David.

I found the episode rather meh. I wanted the two to run off together. I didn't get why they had to sacrifice their own happiness in order to bring happiness to the world; it hardly seemed fair.
    I was confused by that, too. Was she called Sister Mary Margaret in the first episode? They definitely haven't acted like she was a nun since then, but last night made me wonder.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I was confused by that, too. Was she called Sister Mary Margaret in the first episode? They definitely haven't acted like she was a nun since then, but last night made me wonder.
    I'm under the impression that he just calls her "sister" as a term of endearment. The fairytale Grumpy had called her Sister after the episode where Stealthy died and they met her on the trail. So I just assumed he was one of those guys that called women sister.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

I must have missed an episode somewhere because I don't remember a Belle one.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Storybrook Grumpy explained to Storybook Nova that he calls all women "sister" and then was surprised when she turned out to be a nun. That he used her name showed his connection to her.

Yes, there was a Beauty and the Beast episode a few weeks back where Rumpy was the beast.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post

I give credit to both the Blue Fairy and the Pink Fairy for being able to keep straight faces and emote sincerely while wearing giant versions of jellyfish. Good thing the tentacles were non poisonous else we would have lost have the cast.
    YorkieMom and Babbred like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Those fairy costumes were a bit cheesy, especially given that they were either PINK or BLUE (the colors the fairies used when changing Sleeping Beauty's dress while she danced)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    You must go back and watch it..online or something. It was a really good episode. One of my favorites.
    FireWoman and Little Sew&Sew like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post

It was episode #12, called SKIN DEEP
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

CCL

I did a quick search and there are reports that originally Mary Margaret was supposed to be a nun and was even termed as such in early descriptions of the show. I must have been remembering that which added to my confusion when watching this past episode. I guess they maybe figured people would be against the idea of a nun being romantically involved with a man and made it so MM was just a school teacher?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread