+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 222 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree1125Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

One hour till showtime!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

didn't know Amy Ackar was gonna be on the show...and Grumpy was hatched...lol love it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Not enough Mr. Gold for me, but he did look good in purple for the short time he was on screen. Wondering about that "history" with the nuns/fairies.

Loved Belle explaining how it feels to be in love.

And . . . . . I think I figured out the whole 7 o'clock thing for next Sunday. Scrolling through the shows I usually watch, I noticed several were scheduled to come on at a different hour - like someone had "changed the time". Duh! Cue the lightbulb over my head.

Daylight Savings Time!!!!

The episode just started here, but.....Amy Acker! So excited to see her!
    ButterflyFaery likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Wow. Away for a week and the new episode didn't create much buzz. Maybe y'all are like me and thought that last night was kind of blah. It didn't seem to do much to advance the story and I'm not all that interested in Grumpy. It was also odd to me how Belle just happened to be in the tavern when Grumpy was there so she could give him words of advice.
    The last few episodes prior to this were really good, I guess we were due a dud.

Took me awhile, but I finally figured out where I know the other "fairy" from (the one who was dressed in blue). She was the one who was so very fond of Christopher Gorham's character in Jake 2.0

I liked this episode. Grumpy is my favorite dwarf, always has been, so to see a bit of his story was cool. Plus the (re) bonding with Snow was fun.

Amy Acker...I knew she looked familiar..I just couldn't place her! She played the doctor on The Dollhouse. I loved her in that!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I liked this episode. Grumpy is my favorite dwarf, always has been, so to see a bit of his story was cool. Plus the (re) bonding with Snow was fun.

Amy Acker...I knew she looked familiar..I just couldn't place her! She played the doctor on The Dollhouse. I loved her in that!
    she also played Winafred Burkle in "Angel"

but I loved this weeks episode....like LOST it gives you just enough to keep you coming back for more and I swear that every time I feel pity for either Rumpy or Regina one or both of them do something that makes me want to jump through the TV and smack the heck outta one or both of them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

It was actually pretty blah for me too, which is disappointing b/c I was so looking forward to Grumpy's episode.

I am intrigued, though, on what went on in the past between the fairies and Rumple. We know he killed a fairy godmother - was there retribution? I wish Emma would wake up and realize she's being played by Sydney. I mean, how can she profess to be able to know when someone's lying when he's constantly lying to her?? It doesn't make sense to me! Grr!!

I'm also wondering if Frederick/gym teacher in Storybrooke helped Kathryn and she's recuperating and falling in love in some tiny cottage in the woods because didn't we see him pull over after the accident? That's the only thing I can think of with Emma not getting a call until the following day...
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I wondered too about the Fairies/Nuns vs Rumple/Mr Gold. Had a picture in my head of Rumple getting his knuckles smacked by a ruler-wielding nun!

Not sure why Emma continues to have anything to do with Mr. Glass unless he using some sort of 'smoke and mirrors' to keep her from seeing that he's a lying two-faced dog.

The gym teacher did get to Kathryn first and yes, it was a bit of a gap to not have Emma be told about it until later the next day.

I've read (on Facebook) that most people were disappointed in this episode. While I didn't totally hate it, it was a big let down from 3 weeks ago. It just did not stack up against Skin Deep . . . . but then again, I don't think any episode short of a reunion of Belle and Rumple will.

+ Reply to Thread