+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 214 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

CCL

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing....but then my son said something kinda interesting. It seems they've all lost something of their former selves when they were zapped into Storybrook. Maybe that has to do with breaking the curse as well? Think about it...Dr. Hopper lost his conscience and had to get it back, red Riding Hood lost her innocence and is now, well, tramp seems a bit harsh, but still...Sheriff Graham had lost his connection to animals as well as his common sense (sleeping with Regina? really? ), Katherine was clearly a decent character in Fairytale land, and surely wouldn't have been friends with EQ, Mary Margaret lost her hair (beauty? Fairest in the land?). Also, MM isn't near as...spunky?...as Snow was, but she's starting to get some back. Maybe David lost his courage, or valor, and has to learn how to fight to get it back? I don't know, but that's what I'm going with, because I'm with you - Storybrook David isn't even close to princely
    That's a smart son you have. Interesting.
    Katydyd likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

((palm to forehead)) My sleuthing skills are slipping. I can't take credit for this but...

Wilhelm Grimm had a son...named Auguste.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Ellen like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

The writers really don't need to come up with any ideas they just need to come to this site and read what is posted.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Not a fan of award shows . . . not at all, so I will not be watching the Grammy's take up space where Once Upon A Time should be.

I still have the last two episodes on my dvr . . . the Rumpie & Belle episode is 'protected' so it can't be erased! I think I will watch at least one of them again tonight.
    dzigner likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    That's a smart son you have. Interesting.
    I agree! A very interesting idea. The people in the fairy tales do seem stronger, and "better" than their modern day selves often. Kudos to your son, Katydyd!

Yay! Tomorrow is Sunday! Not just any Sunday, but a Sunday with an episode of OUAT . . . . and hopefully, it's one with Mr Gold/Rumple in it!!!

I'm beginning to twitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Yay! Tomorrow is Sunday! Not just any Sunday, but a Sunday with an episode of OUAT . . . . and hopefully, it's one with Mr Gold/Rumple in it!!!
    Steven Tyler's long-lost twin!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

LOL! Yes, ST does look a lot like Rumple! Unfortunately, he doesn't get better looking when you take off his make-up like Robert Carlyle does!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post

I'm beginning to twitch.
    Not sure about Rumple but Grumpy will be in it and I, for one, cannot wait!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Is anyone else on the east coast using Dish Network for their tv viewing pleasure?

I have a favor to ask.

Check your listings (the one you can access on your tv) and tell me at what time they say Once will be on next Sunday (March 11th).

Things start out weird on my tv, with Once starting at SEVEN O'CLOCK. It's supposed to be followed by Desperate Housewives, then GCB (the new show with Kristin Chenowith) and then it gets even weirder with 20 minutes of sports (from 10 pm to 10:20) followed by an episode of Law and Order, which, according to the guide, will start at 10:35. It's anybody's guess what happens for those 15 minutes in between.

Hoping it straightens itself out later in the week. The dvr is programmed to catch any episode (new or old) so I'm hoping it will be okay. However, like most systems, it doesn't make the distinction between sports cutting into the time slot or things being listed incorrectly.

+ Reply to Thread