+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 214 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Food for thought - I wonder how many of those people (maybe even the kids) were animals. Jiminy Cricket was, after all, a cricket... Maybe all the kids are fairies or kids from Neverland?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I briefly thought of the Sheriff of Nottingham also although he wasn't a good guy. I'm unsure about this Sheriff. In the Bio's it says even Henry can't figure out who he would be. Which is probably why we are all having a hard time trying to figure it out.

I can't wait until next Sunday. My whole family enjoyed it. Even my 20 year old Marine. (he wouldn't appreciate I told anyone he watched it). LOL
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

well since we are wondering about the other children since these grown folks don't know who they are...how many have hooked up and had children...surely they would age also as Henry has
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Now I can't remember who Mr. Gold is!
    Poppy, when Emma checked in tot he Inn, Gram gave him a wad of cash and said its all there (i think that was the phrase). Emma then asked who he was and she said, "thats Mr Gold, he owns this town"
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Just had to come on and share - according to ET, it was the #1 show last night. So obviously we were not the only ones who were entralled by it!!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Thanks, FireWoman! I had him confused with the sheriff. Doh.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I can't believe I forgot to mention this - totally OT - but wasn't that the bustiest little fairy we've ever seen?!? (The one who brought the wood.)
    KatesMom likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

OMG good to know I wasn't the only one who thought that!! I thought I was perverted (might still be) but I was just amazed at how well endowed she was!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Phooey! This sounds so good, and I don't see that the first episode is going to be repeated any night before the second one airs!
    I was able to watch it online. I did it through IMDB (at the show page), but I'm guessing you could go to the network page or Hulu and find it, too.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

If Henry is aging because he was born in the "real world" then how is it explained that Emma, who was born in fairy tale world, is aging? She is 28 now (and although she is an attractive woman, she looks older than 28 to me). I know the storyline is that on her 28th birthday the battle will be set in motion so is she the only one from that time period who can age?

I'm not too keen on this show being by the Lost writers. That one started out great and then I felt really really let down by the ending. I hope they don't do the same with this one. I agree with others that this would be a great mini-series but could lose some of it's original polish if it goes on too long.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread