+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 214 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

No new epi last night. The next one will be on 2/12.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I would have welcomed a break from the Super Bowl (which wasn't all that "super"). Looking forward to next Sunday.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I knew that turkey Rumple had protected himself from the spell..no way would he had ever given to Regina without that....boy is the you know what gonna hit the fan when he finds out that not only is Belle alive but Regina has had her locked in a padded room all this time...
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The florist is called Game of Thorns? Awesome!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

CCL

Ha! I missed that, that's all kinds of awesome.
    I read complaints elsewhere that the love story with Belle and Rumpy/ the beast was not fully developed ie you didn't really get why she loved him. I would say that's true probably of all the fairytales they shoehorn into one episode. The only one with layers is the story of Snow White and Charming and that one has played out over several episodes. That said, I liked the Belle storyline overall, probably helped by the fact that I like the actress. Though she is far too young for Rumpy.

David is annoying me with his two valentine's cards...man up and choose a side.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Loved this episode and so apropos for the holiday.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I didn't expect to like tonight's episode, but I did. I really would have preferred it to be a 2 parter. I wanted to see more.
    As evil as Rumplestiltskin is, it was nice seeing some redemption is possible with him.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I didn't expect to like tonight's episode, but I did. I really would have preferred it to be a 2 parter. I wanted to see more.
    As evil as Rumplestiltskin is, it was nice seeing some redemption is possible with him.
    I knew that there was redemption in him when I saw him with his son before the change...I still think and this is JMO that Henry is gonna turn out to be Rumpy's grandson...I think its one of the reasons he likes Emma so much ...If Belle really did love him I hope they can find each other again....as for MM and David...I am totally convinced that he is not married to Katherine but its gonna be a long time for Snow and Prince Charming to find their way back to each other....If I had to pick a side I would pick Rumpy's because at least he does have some redemable qualities and Regina has none at all...and I still can't wait to find out what Snow did to ruin her life so bad

but in other thoughts and I hope not to offened anyone with this but David needs to either S&&& or get off the pot and follow his heart and make the decision
    Kocky_Kamikaze and JavaJo like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I agree about David. It looks like from the previews in the next episode there should be some movement in that story line. The two cards thing was just tacky on his part I'm glad Mary Margaret took a stand in that moment about it.

I'll admit to flipping away for most of the girls night out story like. I just found myself not particularly caring what that one that had a baby was up to and all that.

And I liked the Rumpy/Belle storyline because it pushed the story forward. It was some weird one shot like Hansel and Gretel was. No we have an admission on his part about who he is and the dynamic between him and the queen now and then.

While I enjoyed last nights episode, it did leave me with many questions! What was the main point of EQ forcing Mr. Gold/Rumpy to admit his name out loud in the jail? Does it have to do with fairytale power or just making him acknowledge that he remembers? Why didn't he use the "please" curse on her? She could have handed over the cup and left if he had...

I'm still not sure I understand why the violence between Mr. Gold and the florist/Belle's father. Although I suspect Mr. Gold assumes the guy knows where Belle is being kept. Speaking of this, how and why has EQ been able to keep Belle locked away in a hospital dungeon for all these years?

I liked the closure between Cinderella and her prince/baby daddy storyline. Was a nice touch when they revisit a story and put even a small update on the characters. Thank goodness MM turned down David's offer of a silly affair. Definitely not understanding why he is staying with a wife he has no memory of, and yet loves another woman. Assuming it is just an unsatisfying way to delay playing out their storyline too soon.

+ Reply to Thread