+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 214 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I thought EQ mentioned Snow did something while the King was still alive. I'm beginning to think she married the King to exact revenge on them both rather than her being just a neglected step-mother whose new husband is still obsessed with his wife. Given who the EQ is all the hurt feelings is just an act and all the crying is because she is unloved by her husband is just an act. The King in talking to genie tells him that EQ knows he could never love her like he loved his first wife. If EQ knows this she shouldn't have married him. I think the real reason is prior to her marriage to the King. Plus she over the episodes have talked about how she can't kill Snow outright because the people loved her. I'm sure it was the same with the King. She needed a way to kill him without her being the "EVIL QUEEN" in the eyes of the people.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom View Post
    I thought EQ mentioned Snow did something while the King was still alive. I'm beginning to think she married the King to exact revenge on them both rather than her being just a neglected step-mother whose new husband is still obsessed with his wife. Given who the EQ is all the hurt feelings is just an act and all the crying is because she is unloved by her husband is just an act. The King in talking to genie tells him that EQ knows he could never love her like he loved his first wife. If EQ knows this she shouldn't have married him. I think the real reason is prior to her marriage to the King. Plus she over the episodes have talked about how she can't kill Snow outright because the people loved her. I'm sure it was the same with the King. She needed a way to kill him without her being the "EVIL QUEEN" in the eyes of the people.
    I don't remember if it was this last episode or a previous one, but EQ said something like "I got rid of one, now I just have the other one", when referring to Snow & the King.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I don't remember if it was this last episode or a previous one, but EQ said something like "I got rid of one, now I just have the other one", when referring to Snow & the King.
    I think I may have missed that one.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I remember that which I agree to me anyway that she is out for both the king and snow white as to why...I wish we knew but you know they aren't gonna let us know anytime soon
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re-watching the most recent ep ("Fruit of the Poisonous Tree") — and diggin' the genie's bling. Especially LOVE his necklace/choker. I'd like the same for myself — though I'd remove the huge dangly thing that's front and center (on the choker...) — but I'm guessing that the prop people found it at a resale shop on Melrose. Hmmm. Maybe it's time for a field trip to West Hollywood...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

i want to know why the writer took the book...was it to fix the stories now or continue them or did he take it to read it and figure out who he is
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    i want to know why the writer took the book...was it to fix the stories now or continue them or did he take it to read it and figure out who he is
    I've wondered the same thing. I think maybe he's the author and he's going to fix the pages that were ripped out. But I'm just guessing.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Or perhaps his interest is isvestigatory. After all, that clock was stuck for a long, long time.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Do we know for sure that he knew what was in the locked box?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Was there a new episode shown last night during the Superbowl? I wanted to find out but my friends, who were watching the game, would've knocked me out senseless if I were to change the channel at any time!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread