+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 214 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Any one else think the new guy in town is "Beast" from beauty and the beast?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I don't think he is anybody to be honest. Not anyone from a fairy tale that is. I may be alone in this however
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I don't think he is anybody to be honest. Not anyone from a fairy tale that is. I may be alone in this however
    No, I agree with you. I think the significance is that somebody from out of town showed up. They said NOBODY new ever comes to town. It's just another sign that things are changing, just like when the clock started keeping time again. JMO! I'm wrong a lot!

I'll be surprised if he turns out to just be a regular person ONLY because there don't seem to be any regular people on this show - everyone is always someone else.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

from what I read he is the one who will finally believe Henry and knows he is telling the truth...but OMG...I can't think of anything when that man is on the screen...geeee wizzzz he is sexy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Watching tonight.. the sparks with him and Emma. Wow!! Graham who??
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Did anyone else hear that when Grumpy met Snow in the prison he was whistling the first part of the "Heigh-Ho" song?
    Katydyd likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Did anyone else hear that when Grumpy met Snow in the prison he was whistling the first part of the "Heigh-Ho" song?
    I noticed the same thing.
    I hope they show more of the Dwarfs' backstory.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

In an interview, the actress who plays Snow said that everyone is going to be surprised at who this guy really is.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    In an interview, the actress who plays Snow said that everyone is going to be surprised at who this guy really is.
    I don't really care WHO he is..lol.well at this point I don't care he's just a very nice piece of eye candy to drool over but that typewriter they didnt' even have those in the Fairy Tale World that I know of..but it appears to be very very old like something Mr. Gold would want in his shop or once had or sold in his shop...My first guess would be that he is Rumpy's son but IMO that's just way to obvious so I don't know who else he could be..I'm trying to think of writers in the fairy tale land but I go blank...any guesses anyone
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread