+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 214 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    ok so Im a late jumper to this show, I caught the marathon yesterday and LOVED it, hubby and I are hooked! I think they left out an ep, or maybe I may have been out of the room when it happened, I dont remember anything about the mine, which episode was that? Looking online it seems I have seen all the episodes, so if I can find out which episode Ill rewatch that one. thanks
    Try TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide or List of Once Upon a Time episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia to get the episode list.

7 episodes have been shown so far. Episode 5 is the one about Jiminy Cricket and the Henry being trapped in the mine.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 01-02-2012 at 12:29 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Watching re-runs of CSI (the Vegas variety) and saw a familiar face, but couldn't place him. Turns out, it was Coma Victim, aka David Nolan, aka Prince Charming, aka cutie-patootie Josh Dallas. This was the episode where Nick gets to shoot Jason McCann (Justin Bieber).

I enjoy this show. Ginnifer Goodwin is a doll and I don't even mind Jennifer Morrison's character (like I did when she was on House)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

At the end if Lost, I thought that was the best show ever. Early on I would not watch it because I thought they might be in purgatory. But when I heard they were getting off the island I started watching.

Seeing Snow's daughter just made a deal with Rumplestiltkin, I know much bad is in store. Are they going to torture us?

So I guess the whole deal is going to say something about life.

What was Lost telling us? I cannot quite remember. The island did not need the people. The other people needed them. Good and Bad are related? Everyone goes to heaven? Hmmm
    You can do it!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

New TV Guide interview with Lana Parrilla! Once Upon a Time's Lana Parrilla: Why the Evil Queen Became So Evil - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Once Upon a Time's Lana Parrilla: Why the Evil Queen Became So Evil

She murdered her father, squeezed the life out of her lover's heart and conjured a curse that ripped the lives of thousands of people from their homes, erasing their memories and leaving them stranded in a foreign world. What makes Once Upon a Time's Evil Queen so evil?

That soon will be answered on the ABC fairy-tale drama, but portrayer Lana Parrilla teases that the origin of her malevolence springs from one place. "It's one particular moment," she tells TVGuide.com. "It's one thing that just explodes and branches off into all these other little things, but it's one big f----up that changes her life."

"We'll go back in time in fairy-tale land and see who she was before she became this evil queen," she adds. "The big secret will be revealed."

Before she was sending the Hunstman after Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin), she was married to Snow's father, King Leopold (Richard Schiff), though their dysfunctional union was the catalyst for her hatred of Snow. "There is an episode coming up where you do see the king and queen together and you can see the hardship between them," she says. "You learn of how unhealthy and unsupportive that relationship was. How he always favored his daughter more than her."

Whether she truly loved the king or was only seeking his status remains to be seen, but the Evil Queen is capable of love as we'll come to learn that she had a previous lover she truly cared for. "It is someone that you've met before," she reveals. "You see this really soft, vulnerable side to her. Even her voice shifts with a softness to it. She wants to love, it's just difficult for her. Once she has it, she doesn't really know how to sustain it or stabilize it."

Her inability to love was proved when she killed off the only man in Storybrooke who's ever shown her affection. "I don't think she feels good about what she did," Parrilla says of Regina killing Graham (Jamie Dornan) in the midseason finale. "You see a tear coming out of Regina's eye when she crushes the heart, which, to me, is very telling. You can see that this was not an easy decision for her."
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I really like the non-trollish rumpy....

we are not getting here we are getting to watch our newscasters standing around not talking and saying testing 1 2 3 and i called and i got we are having tech difficulities so we get to watch producers from our local station on the tv to try and come up with something to talk about and watch these idots on air make a fool of themselves

well their mailbox got full in less than 10 minutes and we finally got it on but I didn't get the first 20 minutes could ya'll fill me in..appreciate it
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 01-08-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

since I didn't get the first 20 minutes and won't get a chance to watch it til tomorrow but from what I did looks like Rumpy got tricked and I almost feel sorry for him

CCL

I don't remember where the 20 minutes would cut off but a summary of the episode:
    In Fairytale World: Rumpy is shown at a spinning wheel. Some henchmen come to his village; they collect kids when they turn 14 to serve as soldiers in the Ogre Wars. They are led by a dark lord with magical powers. Rumpy's son is three days away from turning 14. Rumpy runs away with his son and meets a beggar. The henchmen come upon them and humiliate Rumpy, making him kiss the main guy's boot and revealing him to be a coward who fled the front line when he served, causing his wife to leave him.The beggar tells Rumpy he has to steal the magic dagger with the dark lord's name inscribed on it, and then he will control the dark lord. He does, stabs the dark lord, who turns into the beggar; he had tricked Rumpy as he wanted to die all along but he needed someone to become the dark lord in his stead. Rumpy turns into evil-Rumpy (physically), killing the henchmen who have come for his son.
    In Storybrooke: the mayor fires Emma and appoints Sidney as Sherriff. Mr Gold shows Emma how the mayor can only appoint a candidate; there must be an election. Emma saves Regina from a fire; Emma figures out Mr Gold set the fire to make her look like a hero. She reveals this at the debate and ends up winning the election as people liked her for standing up to Mr Gold. That was his plan all along, he reveals, and he reminds her that she still owes him a favor, and her new job might help out in that.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I don't remember where the 20 minutes would cut off but a summary of the episode:
    In Fairytale World: Rumpy is shown at a spinning wheel. Some henchmen come to his village; they collect kids when they turn 14 to serve as soldiers in the Ogre Wars. They are led by a dark lord with magical powers. Rumpy's son is three days away from turning 14. Rumpy runs away with his son and meets a beggar. The henchmen come upon them and humiliate Rumpy, making him kiss the main guy's boot and revealing him to be a coward who fled the front line when he served, causing his wife to leave him.The beggar tells Rumpy he has to steal the magic dagger with the dark lord's name inscribed on it, and then he will control the dark lord. He does, stabs the dark lord, who turns into the beggar; he had tricked Rumpy as he wanted to die all along but he needed someone to become the dark lord in his stead. Rumpy turns into evil-Rumpy (physically), killing the henchmen who have come for his son.
    In Storybrooke: the mayor fires Emma and appoints Sidney as Sherriff. Mr Gold shows Emma how the mayor can only appoint a candidate; there must be an election. Emma saves Regina from a fire; Emma figures out Mr Gold set the fire to make her look like a hero. She reveals this at the debate and ends up winning the election as people liked her for standing up to Mr Gold. That was his plan all along, he reveals, and he reminds her that she still owes him a favor, and her new job might help out in that.
    the 20 minute cut off was where Rumpy was at the end of the discussion with the begger but I didn't know what the discussion was...Thank you so much for filling in the gaps I really appreciate it

So what happened to Rumpy's son? Will we ever see him in Storybrooke and will it be as a child or as an adult? Would be interesting if he was Henry's father?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread