+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 219 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree1103Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

finally getting around to re watching last weeks show...and I just wondered if anyone knew if the wolf was CGI or if they used a real dog or wolf because it is a beautiful animal
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    finally getting around to re watching last weeks show...and I just wondered if anyone knew if the wolf was CGI or if they used a real dog or wolf because it is a beautiful animal
    My guess is that the red eye was the only CGI part of the 'wolf'. They like to use Alaskan Malamutes (we used to have one), Siberian Huskies, or half-wolf/half-dog mixes for most shows/movies. The wolves in Game of Thrones are the Northern Inuit breed.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    My guess is that the red eye was the only CGI part of the 'wolf'. They like to use Alaskan Malamutes (we used to have one), Siberian Huskies, or half-wolf/half-dog mixes for most shows/movies. The wolves in Game of Thrones are the Northern Inuit breed.
    that makes sense that it being just the eye being CGI but whether dog, wolf or a mix it is a beautiful animal
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, the dog was beautiful, and the red eye seemed to be not too good CGI.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    CSW, totally off topic, but we used to have an Alaskan Malamute too! He was a beauty, typical malamute, overly protective and loyal to a fault, but so handsome! Looked just like a large wolf!

Wow, wow, wow! Not much to say but: Wow! Huge spoilers so don't read unless you really want to know (c'mon, you know you do... )

Once Upon a Time Preview Photos -- Episode 8 Desperate Souls

Who knew?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rumpy has (or had) a son????!!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Who the heck is he??!! And what does it all mean for Storybrooke/Fairytale land? And was Rumpy actually trying to avoid a tragedy? And could this son have anything to do with the person EQ loved and lost? Is that how she and Rumpy are connected? If his son died, it would explain his obession with children...
    So many questions! Dang it, hurry up January, I need some new episodes!
    KatesMom and JavaJo like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Katydyd, I had to reread the part you are questioning in your first spoiler also. It was written as if it was a known fact. I wondered if I had missed something!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Katydyd, I had to reread the part you are questioning in your first spoiler also. It was written as if it was a known fact. I wondered if I had missed something!
    It is a known fact, albeit a spoiler.

Katydyd, I hadn't thought about your guess (second spoiler) - I likey!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Wouldn't that tie things together nicely! Because....there's also speculation (which I can also see happening) that somehow Rumpy's son was saved from the curse and is Henry's father!! Wouldn't that just be the kicker for the EQ-without knowing, her son & Snow's got together...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I honestly didn't know it was a..."known spoiler"? It was a total shocker to me! CSW, I can't decide if I like that speculartion. I'll have to totally rethink my ideas about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rumpy! ..talk about your horrible in-law
    My guess was more along the lines that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    EQ fell in love with Rumpy's son, not that they had a son together. Do we know if the son still alive? If Rumpy Jr. really is Henry's father and also somehow the EQ's lost love you're totally right though What a twisted tale that would be! EQ would be raising her ex-lover's son by the daughter of her hated enemy. The same enemy who caused her to lose said lover in the first place! Yikes!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I honestly didn't know it was a..."known spoiler"? It was a total shocker to me! CSW, I can't decide if I like that speculartion. I'll have to totally rethink my ideas about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rumpy! ..talk about your horrible in-law
    My guess was more along the lines that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    EQ fell in love with Rumpy's son, not that they had a son together. Do we know if the son still alive? If Rumpy Jr. really is Henry's father and also somehow the EQ's lost love you're totally right though What a twisted tale that would be! EQ would be raising her ex-lover's son by the daughter of her hated enemy. The same enemy who caused her to lose said lover in the first place! Yikes!
    LOL to all! Yeah, it's been in an episode description for a couple of weeks, which is where I heard/read about it. That's why I assumed it was 'known'. :o

+ Reply to Thread