+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 224 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree1147Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    SyFy presented a mini-series called Neverland ths past weekend and the character names were intact - all except Wendy and and her brothers, as they were not part of this story. This movie explores how it all happened and was interesting, but not riveting.
    I discovered it too late to watch it, but I'm sure SyFy (and I still hate that name change) will repeat it several and it will be available On Demand. I'll probably watch at some point.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I hate that name change, too. I think it looks ridiculous.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    SyFy presented a mini-series called Neverland ths past weekend and the character names were intact - all except Wendy and and her brothers, as they were not part of this story. This movie explores how it all happened and was interesting, but not riveting.
    Funny, we're watching the second part to Neverland now as I'm reading up on OUAT spoilers.

Anyone else get excited when they showed the genie lamp in Mr. Gold's shop? I'm still holding out hope Robin Williams makes an appearance. And I wonder if the tea set was for Belle's story?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Funny, we're watching the second part to Neverland now as I'm reading up on OUAT spoilers.

Anyone else get excited when they showed the genie lamp in Mr. Gold's shop? I'm still holding out hope Robin Williams makes an appearance. And I wonder if the tea set was for Belle's story?
    Yup
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post

Yes, I saw the tea set and thought the same thing.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    No. It's on my list but I just never seem to get around to it.
    See, it, you'll love it! Full Monty---if Glee were all about dancing it would remind you of The Full Monty ---although the economic situation is a tad too real these days.

But I didn't recognize Rumpy from it... will have to take a closer look! (at his face!!!!)
    Jamie5632 likes this.

For whatever reasons I would think the tea set would fit quite nicely with Alice in Wonderland.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    For whatever reasons I would think the tea set would fit quite nicely with Alice in Wonderland.
    The famous tea party scene with the Mad Hatter and the Hare. Alice keeps getting frustrated because they keep saying illogical things. In a way, that kind of applies to Storybooke and Emma. Would you believe it somebody told you that your neighbors were fairy tale characters?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    The famous tea party scene with the Mad Hatter and the Hare. Alice keeps getting frustrated because they keep saying illogical things. In a way, that kind of applies to Storybooke and Emma. Would you believe it somebody told you that your neighbors were fairy tale characters?
    That's what I'm thinking. The tea party fits much better with Alice in Wonderland than Beauty and the Beast.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

When the show first started, before we knew how Emma was tied in, I thought she would be playing an Alice in Wonderland-type role, so I could see the tea set being used in that kind of setting (though I still think it'll be for the B&B story).
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread