+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 205 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree996Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Pinocchio is in the public domain it is Peter Pan that is not.
    I hope that's not the death. I've heard other speculation that it might be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Granny. And the actress who plays Ruby hinted that Granny's Diner might close but I don't know if she was just playing. The Sheriff can be MIA because of the fire but he's too cute to die!
    I apologize you are completely correct. My coffee must not have kicked in yet when I posted that. Thanks for the correction.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

The writers did an excellent job bringing this character to the forefront just as the animated Jiminy Cricket steps in and captures the audience at times during Pinocchio. I loved when he listened to his inner voice and straightened out the Mayor. I also found it significant that the young boy had to point out to the adults that crickets were chirping. I think it shows that as we age we take things for granted.

I keep waiting for that moment when Emma starts to believe. Deep down, I think she does she just isn't willing to admit it to herself.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Have I mentioned (today) how much I love this show?

I've got a theory I'm throwing out there - I think Henry is actually going to be the key to saving the fairy tale characters and sending them back.

Yes, Rumplestiltskin said it's going to be Emma but he didn't say how she would. For all we know, it's through the son she gives birth to that will help them return. He's the one who brings her back, he's the one who believes whole-heartedly that these people were transported from their land, and somehow he's going to be the one who brings about breaking the curse.

I'm just not sure how. It could be by convincing Emma that it's all real and she takes up the mantle to fight against the Mayor or maybe it'll come down to him actually choosing her over the Mayor and his choice undoes it. I'm not sure. But I'm pretty convinced it'll all come down to him. I see Emma being the brawn (so to speak) against the Mayor and her decisions are causing the curse to begin falling apart but I bet it'll be Henry who ultimately breaks it.

[And for Lost fans, remember how they initially wanted Walt to be an integral part of the show with his superpowers - I'm wondering if this is their chance to have the child save the day?]

Okay, just one of my crazy theories for the day.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I keep waiting for that moment when Emma starts to believe. Deep down, I think she does she just isn't willing to admit it to herself.
    ITA! Not sure if this is a spoiler or not since it was said in an interview but I'll play it safe -

Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw an interview where Jennifer Morrison said she'd just taped Episode 11 and Emma still didn't believe. I wonder if/when it'll finally happen and I can't wait to see what pushes her over the edge.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    ITA! Not sure if this is a spoiler or not since it was said in an interview but I'll play it safe -

Click to see Spoiler:
    I saw an interview where Jennifer Morrison said she'd just taped Episode 11 and Emma still didn't believe. I wonder if/when it'll finally happen and I can't wait to see what pushes her over the edge.
    You can tell she doesn't NOT believe, if that makes sense. She looks at Mary Margaret funny sometimes, like she's wondering if it could be possible. And she touched her badge when Henry said something had to have happened for the mine explosion. So she's not completely a non-believer. That's why I think she does believe, deep down, but it's all to fantastic for her to believe outright.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    You can tell she doesn't NOT believe, if that makes sense. She looks at Mary Margaret funny sometimes, like she's wondering if it could be possible. And she touched her badge when Henry said something had to have happened for the mine explosion. So she's not completely a non-believer. That's why I think she does believe, deep down, but it's all to fantastic for her to believe outright.
    I agree. That's why I can't wait to see what finally puts her in the "I believe" mode.

What I'm also wondering about is if MM will ever see Emma's baby blanket. I saw on a website (which I unfortunately cannot cite b/c their name has a profanity) a compilation of scenes where Emma's blanket makes an appearance, the last being when she was unpacking at MM's apartment. I so want MM or "David" to see the blanket and feel something...

FORT Fogey

I'm confused about something. Prince Charming did not get married even though he was engaged when he met Snow White in the fairy tale story. We never saw the conclusion of that part of their story, we just know that they eventually got married. But apparently in Storybrooke he is married. So what I'm wondering is if maybe the Mayor found someone to pretend to be David's wife? An ex-girlfriend or jilted fiance maybe? I know it's farfetched, but it bothers me that it was never explained how Prince Charming got out of his wedding and with Snow White, nor how the Mayor found the wife.

I don't think it's farfetched. I think the 'wife' is the one he was supposed to marry before he met Snow White. We know from the beginning of each show that one person remembers....either the EQ or Mr. Gold...so I'm guessing one of them found the jilted fiance and is paying her to play house with the Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    I'm confused about something. Prince Charming did not get married even though he was engaged when he met Snow White in the fairy tale story. We never saw the conclusion of that part of their story, we just know that they eventually got married. But apparently in Storybrooke he is married. So what I'm wondering is if maybe the Mayor found someone to pretend to be David's wife? An ex-girlfriend or jilted fiance maybe? I know it's farfetched, but it bothers me that it was never explained how Prince Charming got out of his wedding and with Snow White, nor how the Mayor found the wife.
    well from the previews the next episode will address these issues from what i saw it shows how the prince and snow white will fight for their love
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread