+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 214 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree1078Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Loved this episode, esp the Mayor's looks when she realizes it's all unraveling. When Emma told her she was a deputy, Graham said it was in his budget, and then when Archie stood up to her - loved them all!

I was bummed Henry didn't get to see down the shaft into fairytale land. 'But then I guess the series would be over, right? I hope he put the large piece of glass he found in his backpack so he can look at it later. And I was so glad to see Archie hung on with his umbrella. Phew! His backstory was really interesting. Who'd ever think Jiminy could've come from cutpurses like those.

Mary Margaret & John Doe are so darn cute together. I actually yelled NO! when his "wife" showed up as they were walking. I can't get enough of them together so I'm looking forward to next week. 'Course, I don't expect it to be resolved quickly for them, esp with "Madam Mayor" interfering and playing on Mary Margaret's sense of right and wrong...

All I gotta say is Go Emma! All these different changes going on because of choices she's making.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    The glass seemed to have some black on it.
    The Apollo chocolate bar that Henry had was a reference to the chocolate bars in Lost.
    I thought Archie was going to be the big death that they have hinted at. I wasn't fussed but this episode made me like him more so I ended up glad he survived. Though where did the umbrella come from when he was in the shaft being pulled up? (I missed part of that).
    I wonder if the doll-couple will resume their human forms when the curse lifts? Or not, considering their doll-forms preceded the curse, and really don't have anything to do with the Storybrooke curse.
    if you go back and look at the first episode the black on the glass was the wood the drawfs had crissed crossed on it..I wonder about the doll couple also....as for the death they have hinted about e online has been running a poll and have eliminated Henry and Ruby..and I thought for sure it was gonna be Ruby since she is only scheduled for 7 episodes....so now I am gonna have to go with the sheriff....also read that in an upcoming episode we will find out who Dr. Whale really is..that should be interesting..and I have to agree with David and Mary (prince charming and snow white) are so good together and there is a lot of chemistry there
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    The glass seemed to have some black on it.
    The Apollo chocolate bar that Henry had was a reference to the chocolate bars in Lost.
    I thought Archie was going to be the big death that they have hinted at. I wasn't fussed but this episode made me like him more so I ended up glad he survived. Though where did the umbrella come from when he was in the shaft being pulled up? (I missed part of that).
    I wonder if the doll-couple will resume their human forms when the curse lifts? Or not, considering their doll-forms preceded the curse, and really don't have anything to do with the Storybrooke curse.
    He was carrying the umbrella throughout...just reached out and hooked it on a carabiner...of course then he had to hold himself up by his hands' grip on the umbrella...not easy.

Loved the ending when the fairy granted Jiminy his wish to be free. Totally unexpected, totally cool.

That was "a" mirror at the bottom of the air shaft wasn't it?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    if you go back and look at the first episode the black on the glass was the wood the drawfs had crissed crossed on it..I wonder about the doll couple also....as for the death they have hinted about e online has been running a poll and have eliminated Henry and Ruby..and I thought for sure it was gonna be Ruby since she is only scheduled for 7 episodes....so now I am gonna have to go with the sheriff....also read that in an upcoming episode we will find out who Dr. Whale really is..that should be interesting..and I have to agree with David and Mary (prince charming and snow white) are so good together and there is a lot of chemistry there
    I have a feeling that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It's Jiminy, because at the very end with the fairy, she said - in their real world - that he'd die when the boy he's helping doesn't need help anymore. They said Geppetto, which I think was the older man; however, it could also be Henry.

That said, I've actually grown to like this series because it's not a typical fairytale and the characters are believable. The only downside is you know they can't go on for say 20 years with this type of series.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Loved the ending when the fairy granted Jiminy his wish to be free. Totally unexpected, totally cool.

That was "a" mirror at the bottom of the air shaft wasn't it?
    I saw the glass coffin enclosed in the tree but I didn't see a mirror of course it flashed so quickly it was hard to tell..they don't have it on video on demand yet so I can't re watch it but when they do I will
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I saw the glass coffin enclosed in the tree but I didn't see a mirror of course it flashed so quickly it was hard to tell..they don't have it on video on demand yet so I can't re watch it but when they do I will
    It looked like the coffin to me also. Also, too cute that the dog is named Pongo like the one in 101 Dalmations.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a mirror. The glass was transparent, not reflective.

I loved the look on the EQ's face when Emma said "he's my son, too". If looks could kill...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Really loved last night's episode. Loved Archie's backstory, and made me like him so much more. I agree with all of you, I was literally giggling like a school girl when he stood up to her at the end! LOVED IT!

This is such a creative show. Did anyone else catch the dog was named Pongo? Wonder how Jiminy is eventually going to connect to 101 Dalmations? Is he going to have a confrontation with Cruella DeVille?

I absolutely love this show!

+ Reply to Thread