+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 259 FirstFirst ... 158208248249250251252253254255256257258259 LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2584
Like Tree1315Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

It's painful watching the last season, makes me want the network to air the last couple of episode two or so at a time to get it over with. Like pulling a bandage off quickly instead of slowly.
    No goat killers on my island.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

I haven't watched in a couple of years - once they floated off into lands beyond Neverland - but I will watch the finale if original characters return.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    OK, I was wrong at the very, very end, after Nick fixed his flat tire he opened the car trunk and you see a couple of boxes of chocolate and a mask. But if you blinked during the show you would have missed it.
    You also saw the shot of his disco ball (?) key chain that flashed at Ivy's attack. I am also willing to bet he has some scarring form a close encounter with an oven.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    You also saw the shot of his disco ball (?) key chain that flashed at Ivy's attack. I am also willing to bet he has some scarring form a close encounter with an oven.
    Yeap, saw the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Especially when Gretel said she hadn't see her brother in years, but heard he was going by a different name now.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinidae View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Especially when Gretel said she hadn't see her brother in years, but heard he was going by a different name now.
    Not to mention she is dead.. killed by a witch and hes killing witches
    Delphinidae likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Season 7 Episode 16 - "Breadcrumbs" - April 6, 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_U...ime_(season_7)

In a flashback, Henry expresses his desire to find his own story, as he feels unworthy of Ella. When he mentions to Hook that he wants to propose with a special ring like the one of his grandparents, Hook suggests that they retrieve one from Davy Jones' locker and the two sneak aboard the Jolly Roger to overtake it from Blackbeard. However, it is revealed that it was all a set-up by Hook so that Henry could feel like he partook in an epic adventure. A little while later, Henry ends up proposing to Ella anyway. In the present day, Henry lands a job interview in New York but before he can leave, Weaver finds his novel at the crime scene and insists that he help the police identify the Candy Killer, whom they conclude is a man who believes he is the "Hansel" of the story. When Henry gets a flat tire driving to the airport, Nick offers him a ride, which ends with Henry getting kidnapped by Nick, who confirms the former's suspicions of him being Hansel and the Candy Killer. As this is happening, Zelena is horrified to find that she is the killer's next target.
    The Henry back story about finding a ring that is worthy for Ella/Jacinda was just painful. I was horrified that Henry wanted to kill a dragon simply to have a good story for a ring. How shallow. How selfish. To kill a dragon to sop his ego. What did that poor dragon do to deserve that. Henry should be ashamed.

The way this show drags out scenes they could edit it down to 30 minutes and it would be way better.
    Misty8723 likes this.

This Henry bears no resemblance to previous Henry (and I don't mean looks). I thought the same about the dragon, and I don't believe that original Henry would have blabbed to anybody about an ongoing murder investigation.

Nevertheless, I will continue watching.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Yeah, this Henry is somewhat of a turnoff and the actress that plays Cinderella just does not seem the right one for this particular role. BTW, I am not prejudiced, so the fact she is Latina does not bother me. I have seen her in one other show and don't think she is a very good actress.
    Bearcata likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Season 7 Episode 17 - "Chosen" - April 13, 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_U...ime_(season_7)

In a flashback, another witch, who is in possession of Hansel and Gretel, has settled into Oz, to Zelena's disdain. After Zelena refuses to help the kids, she is magically weakened by the witch, and faints in the forest. She is taken in by a blind man named Ivo, who happens to be Hansel and Gretel's father. When Zelena decides to go back for the children, she finds that they had already escaped and told their father about their encounter with her. When the family refuses to give her a second chance, Zelena angrily burns Hansel. In the present day, Jack tells Henry everything about their fairytale pasts, but Henry is still a nonbeliever. Jack kidnaps Chad to lure in Zelena to get his revenge. Zelena ends up having to tell Chad her real name and hints at her wicked past, though he doesn't care and the two decide to move back to San Francisco together. Meanwhile, Facilier uses Naveen, who is actually not cursed, to get magic for a voodoo doll that he uses to kill Jack.
    Well, the last minute or so was cut for an announcement from the President. Thanks, but NO thanks for messing with my viewing and screwing with both Once and SHIELD. Couldn't wait until the 11 o'clock news? Wished the DVR would automatically extend recording to allow for this kind of interruption.

It was kinda weird to see Henry on the side of the unbelievers, even when Jack showed him the papers from the hospital showing he was Lucy's dad.

+ Reply to Thread