+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 256 FirstFirst ... 156206246247248249250251252253254255256
Results 2,551 to 2,554 of 2554
Like Tree1309Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I'm only confused as to why Belle aged soooo fast...but Emma/Henry/Hook/Regina all just aged about 10-12 years? Was it because of the realm her and Rumple were in? I know Rumple didn't age because he is immortal, but I'm like how Belle grew old and passed away, while Henry is only 30?

That aside, it was a well done episode. Loved the tribute to Up and may have shed a tear during the montage. I do like Alice/Tilly. And I'll never ever grow tired of Rumple saying dearie! Let's the games begin now that he is awake!!
    Misty8723 likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I'm only confused as to why Belle aged soooo fast...but Emma/Henry/Hook/Regina all just aged about 10-12 years? Was it because of the realm her and Rumple were in? I know Rumple didn't age because he is immortal, but I'm like how Belle grew old and passed away, while Henry is only 30?

That aside, it was a well done episode. Loved the tribute to Up and may have shed a tear during the montage. I do like Alice/Tilly. And I'll never ever grow tired of Rumple saying dearie! Let's the games begin now that he is awake!!
    1. First of all this is a flashback and it shows what happened to characters over a period of time.

2. This was a different realm Rumple and Belle therefore the Black Fairy did not steal/kidnap Gideon to even another realm where time moved at another rate. This is what as viewers we all wanted to see as Rumple and Belle's happy ending and the writers gave it to us.

3. They were living at the Edge of the Realms were again time moved at a different rate and Rumple as the Dark One is an immortal being or a very long lived one and again Belle is a mortal and while Rumple could use magic to make her long lived she did not want that.

4. That prophecy that she found basically said she had to die and Rumple had to find her again.

5. Belle did not age fast they were showing a progression of time passing for them in that Realm, them both living together as husband and wife enjoying each others company. See comment 1 about this being a flashback.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 7 Episode 5 "Greenbacks" - November 3, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_U...ime_(season_7)

In the flashbacks, Tiana seeks a prince to help save her kingdom and is guided by Dr. Facilier to a man named Robert. She soon realizes that Facilier had enlisted Robert to steal a magical ruby from her in exchange for reuniting him with his lover who had been turned into a frog. In the present day, Tiana decides to run a pop-up beignet shop out of Mr. Cluck's with Jacinda's help. Victoria sends someone to burn the place down, which then causes friction between the two roommates. Rogers comes across a detainee at the police station who he thinks is connected to Eloise Gardener, the missing girl he's trying to find. Meanwhile, Roni decides to investigate Ivy's interest in helping Henry. Ivy takes her to the top of the towers and Roni finds a photo of herself and a young Henry taken in Storybrooke. However, it is later revealed that Ivy hasn't been cursed either and has her own dealings with the witch that her mother is unaware of.
    I am so glad they are transitioning out of the princess finding a prince to save her to the princess saving herself.

Jacinda's constant negativism gets on my last nerve.

Wreck It Ralph, really, anyone else pick up on that?

Liked the Ivy twist.

Extra casting info:

On November 1, it was announced that Tiera Skovbye would be recurring as an older version of Robin, the daughter of Zelena and Robin Hood.

On November 2, it was announced that Nathan Parsons had been cast in a recurring role as Nick, a lawyer and potential love interest for another character.

On November 3, it was announced that the show was casting for the role of Naveen from The Princess and the Frog, who will be appearing in the second half of the season
    Last edited by Bearcata; 11-05-2017 at 01:36 AM.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Season 7 Episode 6 "Wake Up Call" - November 10, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_U...ime_(season_7)

In a flashback, Regina comes across Drizella, who is looking for magic to escape from her mother. When she reveals that she was actually born with magic, Regina begins to train her. However after Regina runs into Rumple, who tells her that Lady Tremaine must have been aware of the magic lessons, the two women realize that Lady Tremaine was counting on using Drizella's heart to revive Anastasia. Drizella ends up blackening her own heart, making it unusable for a revival, and vows to cast a curse like Regina's to make her mother suffer. In the present day, Roni struggles with what to believe about the mysterious photo, which is complicated by newly discovered information about "Regina Mills" that Lucy encouraged her to look into. Drizella gathers the ingredients for a plant that the witch is able to bring to life and when she serves its essence to Roni, she wakes up and remembers her life as Regina. Drizella then reveals that she cast the curse and blackmails Regina into keeping Henry and Jacinda apart, reminding her of a special contingency that was put into the curse that would hurt Henry if she didn't comply.
    Rumple woke up last episode.

Regina woke up this episode.

Ivy/Drizella was she ever asleep? Looks as if she is the Dark Curse caster and not her mother.

Luv Regina's new black hang out in the forest outfit. Please keep this one.

Liked seeing her help Drizella with her magic ... but it seemed as if it all happened in one day and that was really weird and confusing.

While I like a twist in the plot really didn't like the writers relying on that lame cliché that mothers put all their effort into their children and when the child leaves they are empty and without purpose. If I were Regina I would make the writers suffer for writing her that way.

+ Reply to Thread