+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 256 FirstFirst ... 155205245246247248249250251252253254255256 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2557
Like Tree1311Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

It's on Friday a good time for family TV ... Luv'ed the Hook and rumple handshake.
    Coco46 likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 7 Episode 1 "Hyperion Heights" - October 6, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_U...ime_(season_7)

In a flashback, an 18-year-old Henry says goodbye to Regina as he departs Storybrooke on a trip to new realms in hopes of finding his own story. Many years later, Henry runs into Cinderella's carriage in a new Enchanted Forest and after a string of events that almost get them captured at a ball, he offers her a chance at a new start back in Storybrooke, as he is due to return through a portal that evening. When Henry finds a glass slipper left for him at their meeting spot, he decides to stay behind. In present-day Seattle, an older Henry is reunited with his daughter Lucy, whom he doesn't remember because of a curse. In hopes of breaking it, Lucy leads him to her neighborhood of Hyperion Heights, home to many other cursed fairytale characters, including Jacinda, Lucy's down-on-her-luck single mother who is in a contentious relationship with her powerful stepmother Victoria. Others include Roni, a bar owner who is struggling with having to sell her establishment to Victoria, and Rogers, a cop who gets promoted to a detective and is introduced to his new partner Weaver.
    Interesting twist, I like it when the same actors, playing the same characters play another aspect of them, should be fun. Adult Henry is a little too smooth face/good looking a tad bland maybe, JMHO.

Luv seeing Regina and Hook again. Alice looks like a fascinating character. Victoria Belfry (really? as in "bats in the belfry" who came up with that name?) is going 200 percent overboard doing evil, nasty, stepmother.

I think Friday will be a good fit for this show now that Grimm is finished. I think Friday nights are a good time for family viewing and why not watch updated fairy tales it's good for the imagination.

Season 7 Episode 2 "A Pirate's Life" - October 13, 2017

In a flashback, Emma expresses her worries about Henry leaving home and Hook presents her with a "message in a bottle" that Henry can use to keep in contact. Many years later, as Henry is about to be captured by Lady Tremaine, he uses the bottle to call on Emma, Hook, and Regina for help. Hook and Regina arrive and rescue him, though unbeknownst to them, the bottle had also brought over the Hook from the Wish Realm, who later appears and knocks the original Hook out to assume his place. When Emma arrives and reveals to Henry that she's pregnant, the other Hook feels guilty and decides to switch back, though Hook ends up stabbing him in a fight. The other Hook then reveals that he had a daughter who got trapped in a tower by a witch. After hearing this, Hook gets Emma to heal his counterpart. Afterwards, Henry doesn't feel like it's time to go back home yet and gets Emma's blessing to continue his journey. Henry, Regina, and the other Hook decide to travel together, while Emma and Hook return to Storybrooke. In the present-day, Victoria hires Rogers and Weaver to drive Henry out of the neighborhood. Rogers doesn't agree with Weaver's methods and helps Henry instead. Rogers, Henry, and Roni end up forming an alliance against Victoria. Meanwhile, Jacinda has to find another way to be at Lucy's ballet recital after Victoria makes things more difficult for her.
    I liked this one, it builds on what happened in episode 1, yes, the Henry searching for his story is sappy, what I liked is how Emma, Hook and Regina came to help grown Henry because of a message in a bottle. Too cute. Liked how they introduced Wish Hook and learned his story and that he is the one who is actually in this story. Bet you that Alice is his daughter. JMHO.

Emma, pregnant. About time. It's like each child born into the realms is an only child as their siblings are born so far apart or are kidnapped into mysterious realms and age at different rates.

Rumple of course is playing his own weird little game and we really don't have a clue as to what that is.

FYI per wiki:

Casting

In May 2017, it was announced that Lana Parrilla, Colin O'Donoghue, and Robert Carlyle would be the only series regulars from season 6 to continue onto season 7.[3] It was teased that the three would be portraying their original characters but with cursed identities, similar to the circumstances in season 1. In July, the first promo of the season revealed that Killian is now a Seattle police officer with the last name Rogers, who is living with an unexplained sense of loss.[36] In August, it was revealed that Regina is now a bar owner named Roni, who is more dressed down and is "no longer in charge."[37]
    Well, it's not the real Killian/Hook it's the Wish Hook

Former main cast member Jennifer Morrison has confirmed that she has agreed to return for one episode, later revealed to be the second episode of the season.[38][39] Morrison announced her last filming day on July 19, 2017.[40] On July 22, it was confirmed that Emilie de Ravin would return for the fourth episode in the seventh season.[15]
    Just watched Emma in episode 2, good to see her.

In March 2017, Andrew J. West and Alison Fernandez were cast for unknown guest roles in the season six finale. During the episode, it was revealed that West was portraying an adult Henry Mills, while Fernandez portrayed his daughter, Lucy. After that episode's airing, they were confirmed as series regulars for season 7.[3] West will be taking over the role from Jared S. Gilmore, who has been confirmed to appear in at least the first two episodes of the season.[13][41]
    Fun to see all this happen.

On July 6, 2017, it was announced that Dania Ramirez and Gabrielle Anwar would be two additional series regulars for season 7.[3] Additionally, Adelaide Kane, Mekia Cox, and Rose Reynolds were cast in recurring roles for the upcoming season.[3] On July 15, it was announced that Ramirez would be portraying Cinderella, albeit a different version from the one previously played by Jessy Schram for the first six seasons.[7] On July 22 at San Diego Comic-Con, it was revealed that Anwar and Kane will be portraying Lady Tremaine and Drizella, respectively. Cox would be portraying Tiana from The Princess and the Frog, while Reynolds would be playing an alternate version of Alice, a character previously heavily featured in the spin-off Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.[36] On August 31, Cox was promoted to series regular.[5]
    On August 1, it was announced that Giles Matthey would return as an adult Gideon for the season's fourth episode. The episode, also featuring Emilie de Ravin, would be centered around Rumple.[16] On that same day, it was also announced that Emma Booth was cast in a major recurring role as the Witch,[11] whose more specific identity would be revealed later on during the season.[42] On August 25, Kevin Ryan announced that he would be making an appearance as a new prince in the upcoming season.[43] On August 30, it was announced that Robin Givens had been cast as Tiana's mother, Eudora.[17]
    Episode 4 will be Family Rumple Reunion Night. Robin Givens as Eudora should be fun.

On September 8, it was announced that Meegan Warner would be guest starring as an alternate version of Rapunzel, a character previously featured in one episode of season 3.[19] On September 20, it was announced that former main Rebecca Mader would return for multiple episodes in the seventh season as Zelena, who will also have a cursed identity.[12][44]
    Can't wait to see Zelena.

On October 2, it was announced that Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog would make an appearance during the season.[20] On October 3, it was announced that flashbacks of the ninth episode would feature a "tweenage" Anastasia, Lady Tremaine's other biological daughter.[21]
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for all of casting news Bearcata. Really enjoying this season, and canít wait to see what character Kevin Ryan plays.

Season 7 Episode 3 "The Garden of Forking Paths" - October 20, 2017

In a flashback, Cinderella arrives to the spot in the forest where she's supposed to meet Henry but doesn't find him there. She then meets Princess Tiana, who recruits her to be part of the resistance to fight against Lady Tremaine amongst others. She leaves one of her glass slippers behind for Henry to find. A short while later, Henry, Regina, and Hook arrive at their campsite and join the efforts. Later, Cinderella sneaks into Tremaine's castle alone, where Tremaine reveals that she has kept her almost-deceased daughter Anastasia preserved since her "death" at age 14 and needs a pure heart to revive her. She tasks Cinderella with stealing Henry's, since he has the heart of the truest believer. In the present-day, Jacinda tries to save the community garden from Victoria, while Lucy takes a skeptical Henry on a trip under the garden lot in hopes of finding proof of their fairytale pasts. Meanwhile, Henry, Roni, and Rogers have found their first lead against Victoria. Rogers captures the man working with her but is irritated to find Weaver setting the man free to use him as a future connection. Also, it is revealed that Victoria isn't actually cursed and has been keeping a witch as her prisoner at the top of Belfrey Towers.
    Ah, that is why Victoria wants control over Lucy, she is also a True Believer and her heart can potentially bring back Victoria's dead daughter, Anastasia.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I have to admit, I wasn't sure how this season would go given all the cast changes (some good some bad) but I like it. I like the new Henry, I love this Regina, and always love Hook! lol. I just can't wrap my head around Lucy yet.. im not a fan of the actress.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I am liking it more than I thought it would. I think it's getting better. I'm still not totally on board with new Henry, but I love Regina and Hook, and Rumple as a detective is interesting, looking forward to seeing more of what he is really up to.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

I'm really enjoying it more than I thought I would! It's a breath of fresh air with just enough of the "old Once" feel to it!
    Misty8723 and Coco46 like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Season 7 Episode 4 "Beauty" - October 27, 2017

In a flashback to Gideon's first birthday, Rumple and Belle decide to leave Storybrooke to travel the world. Years later, Rumple tells Belle that he wants to stop being the Dark One so he can be mortal again and live out one single life with her. Over the next years, they search for ways to get rid of his darkness. When Gideon is 18, Belle comes across a prophecy that leads them to the Edge of Realms, where they must wait for the sun's brightest set before they can be guided to the path Rumple must take to get rid of the darkness. They build a home there as they wait for the event to occur. However, an aging Belle eventually figured out that the "sun" the prophecy spoke of was actually referring to herself and her death would mark the start of his journey. When Belle dies, Rumple sets off to search for a guardian who will be able to take over the darkness from him so he can ultimately be reunited with Belle. In the present day, Tilly, who is actually Alice, begins to wake up from the curse after she stops taking pills given to her by Victoria. In her new state of clarity, she tries to get Weaver to remember his true identity. Meanwhile, Ivy is tasked with taking Lucy trick-or-treating and loses her in the streets. She ends up bonding with Henry and defies her mother to give Jacinda and Lucy time together.
    Nicely, done. At times I really hate the flashback episodes they drag out so loooooong. But this one was nice. Alice/Tilly is a trip.

+ Reply to Thread