+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 214 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

When I saw the Mayor in that bedroom and saw the wallpaper I thought OMG she is doing Little Red Riding Hood.......................... .............................. ....Then I caught the last scene.

If you ask me why, besides the red wallpaper it was the socks comments cause Rudy was wearing either thigh highs or over the knee socks/stockings.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh......what idiot makes and open ended bargain with Mr. Gold? Dumbest Move Ever.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Somebody posted about Henry and aging. I've wondered the same thing. Since he appears to be aging normally, how about everybody else? Have they been aging since they first arrived in Storybooke?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    When I saw the Mayor in that bedroom and saw the wallpaper I thought OMG she is doing Little Red Riding Hood.......................... .............................. ....Then I caught the last scene.

If you ask me why, besides the red wallpaper it was the socks comments cause Rudy was wearing either thigh highs or over the knee socks/stockings.
    That would have been kind of awesome.
    Henry would be aging as he's not a fairytale character ; he was born in the real world. The fairytale characters in Storybrooke have not been aging but i believe they are now that the clock is working etc. I'm still unclear about the kids in Henry's school, however.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Oh......what idiot makes and open ended bargain with Mr. Gold? Dumbest Move Ever.
    I'm not sure there could be magical repercussions. After all, they are in the "real" world. They may be living the effects of a curse cast in anotherv world, but does Rumpel's magic work in Maine?

He said she owes him a favor. No specifics. No contract. To me, it seems she's at liberty to choose when it's time to returnn the favor. He probably can't turn her into a toad or anything here. Not to mention that she can leave Storyville at will while he cannot.

Oh that just has all sorts of fabulous storyline possibilities! I'm not sure I would have caught that the bedroom/sock guy was the sherrif if I hadn't read the posts prior to watching. Glad you all keep me updated! Rumple in his fairytale form is just CREEPY!!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I'm not sure there could be magical repercussions. After all, they are in the "real" world. They may be living the effects of a curse cast in anotherv world, but does Rumpel's magic work in Maine?

He said she owes him a favor. No specifics. No contract. To me, it seems she's at liberty to choose when it's time to returnn the favor. He probably can't turn her into a toad or anything here. Not to mention that she can leave Storyville at will while he cannot.
    Rumpy probably can leave Storybrooke or else how did he get Henry (who was born in Phoenix)? Must not have taken a car as they seem to self-combust upon reaching the town sign. That said, as Emma still doesn't believe fully in the curse, and she doesn't know Gold's fairytale identity (and neither does Henry), I don't think her promising him a favor was out of the ordinary.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I've decided that I love the fairytale storylines in fairytale world but I just can't get into the Storybrooke/Real World scene...it is so BORING! And, really, no one has noticed that they don't age, they can't leave a 5 square mile radius, etc...? Then there is Emma--just another wannabe hero character without a lot of depth or complexity--who simply bores me to tears with her attitude, actions and predicatable storyline. I think they could scrap the entire Storybrooke scene (or reduce it dramatically) and succeed with their new take and interweaving of the fairytales...just much more interesting.

I'm wondering if anyone here has read The Uses of Enchantment: The Meaning and Importance of Fairy Tales by Bruno Bettleheim. I had to read it decades ago in college and just ordered it off of Amazon.
    Count your blessings!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I've been wondering about this whole 'favor' issue with Emma & Rumple also. The fact that she doesn't have an "official" contract with him is HUGE, right? I was trying to figure out if she shook his hand but he was still holding his cup when he moved away from her, so I don't think she did that either. I think whatever happens, it won't be completely, earth-shatteringly binding...

I've also been thinking - technically, if the curse hadn't happened, Alexandra (Cinderella's baby) and Emma would be the same age. Weird, huh?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread