+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 214 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I am wondering if the sheriff is wanting Emma to be his deputy so she can help him get out from what ever the mayor is holding over him....I think he's wanting help to get out from under the mayor
    Pardon the pun?
    JavaJo likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

CCL

If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

since this show is being written by writers from LOST ....I thought it might be fun to find the LOST easter eggs...lol...the clock at 8:15 then the clock at 8:16 since the LOST number were 4 8 15 16 23 42..the address of the mayor's house was 108 which is what the numbers added up too..I am sure that they are more but I think it would be fun to go back and watch and pick them all out..as least for us lost fans

Emma Swan for the Swan station

I am sure that they are others I have missed so lets see what we can come up with..should be fun
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I thought the whole point of the curse was that nobody was going to get their Happily Ever After. Unless they are going to Have Cinderella/Thomas in the show later down the road they kind of left them as ending up together and "Happily Ever After". Is this the beginning of the end for the EQ? Are they now going to "disappear" back into Fairy Tale land?

It just struck me as odd that they showed a happy ending.

Also, is that how Emma starts to destroy the EQ, one fairy tale at a time?
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

CCL

I presume that now that things are changing in Storybrooke (the clock moving, Charming waking up), happy endings are now possible, especially if Emma, the saviour (as Henry called her), is involved.
    I liked how Henry hasn't figured out who all the characters are in Storybrooke.
    Did anyone read how there is to be a major character's death soon?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It was speculated to be Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket and to do with next week's episode. But now I've read speculation that it is the Sheriff as there have been pictures posted of "Emma for Sheriff" posters (being hung by Mary Margaret), which suggests the Sheriff needs replacing. I hope not as I'd like the Irish eye candy to stay around!

FORT Fogey

I didn't like this episode at all. There was no connection between cinderella and rumpie in the fiary tales, so why was it changed?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I presume that now that things are changing in Storybrooke (the clock moving, Charming waking up), happy endings are now possible, especially if Emma, the saviour (as Henry called her), is involved.
    I liked how Henry hasn't figured out who all the characters are in Storybrooke.
    Did anyone read how there is to be a major character's death soon?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It was speculated to be Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket and to do with next week's episode. But now I've read speculation that it is the Sheriff as there have been pictures posted of "Emma for Sheriff" posters (being hung by Mary Margaret), which suggests the Sheriff needs replacing. I hope not as I'd like the Irish eye candy to stay around!
    I read about it but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    according to IMDB, Jamie Dornan is in 22 episodes. I've been thinking it's Ruby but that's solely b/c the actress is only slated for 7 episodes.

Color me confused!

Butterflyfaery, I thought the same thing about Graham - that maybe he was somehow coerced into it - but the Mayor made it sound like it'd happened a lot.

Re: another spoiler -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There are pictures of Graham kissing Emma but she's not kissing him back. And then there's another picture from that episode where she's throwing out flowers. Perhaps the Mayor throws it in her face that she had Graham first? I'm just bummed b/c I was pulling for them to get together. They're cute with their little jabs at each other.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom View Post
    I thought the whole point of the curse was that nobody was going to get their Happily Ever After.

It just struck me as odd that they showed a happy ending.
    I figured that this is because the curse was "modified" once Emma came to town.
    I kept wondering if Ashley has been pregnant the whole twenty-some years & no one has noticed. It took time moving forward for her to have the baby.

This brings me back to that nagging question about the whole "frozen in time" bit. Obviously, if Henry was adopted as an infant, he has been aging. Is anyone else? Why does no one notice this??? I NEED ANSWERS!!!!! (I feel like I'm back on Lost again )
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I read about it but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    according to IMDB, Jamie Dornan is in 22 episodes. I've been thinking it's Ruby but that's solely b/c the actress is only slated for 7 episodes.
    I'd rather it be that character. Well, I'd rather it be someone like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Granny
    , in truth.
    I don't think that Regina is all bad so Graham probably responded to the good side in her. Or maybe he didn't have much of a choice in Storybrooke.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I enjoyed the episode because of Robert Carlyle but I think they made a mistake in changing both the Cinderella and Rumpelstiltskin stories to shoehorn them into an overly pointed parallel to Emma's situation when she gave up Henry. Moreover, it's been clear from the start that Emma is the Kate Austin figure who is going to be redeemed by learning that feeling love for a child is a woman's only true destiny. Ella/Ashley and Thomas/Sean were cardboard because they were simply exemplars in a Moral Lesson.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 11-14-2011 at 03:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread