+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 214 FirstFirst ... 110160200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2137
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I thought it was clear that it was Elsa. (Sorry. I'm not using spoiler tags. The show has been on, and people shouldn't be here if they don't want to be spoiled.)

I will be surprised, though, if they are bringing her in as a dark character so soon after Frozen. I realize that nothing is sacred as shown by the Peter Pan storyline, but Peter Pan wasn't a currently hot Disney property. That cartoon has been around for half a century (which makes me feel really old).
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 05-11-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Yes, as soon as I saw her I was like "That's Elsa...and it doesn't look like she wants to build any kind of snowman!"

And she was kept in Rumple's vault, where magic even he was afraid of stayed.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

First off, I absolutely LOVED tonight's episode. Revisiting Snow & Charming meeting & falling in love, with Emma & Hook mixed in, messing everything up & then trying to fix it & set it right, was just wonderful to watch.
    I knew immediately when the woman in the jail cell never told her name, that she was going to be someone who would change everything. Then when she went back to Storybrooke, there was no doubt in my mind. I felt so bad for Regina, but it will add an interesting twist to the story.

As for Elsa, Elsa? Elsa? I know nothing whatsoever about this person, except for that in the above posts it's made clear she's someone from Frozen, but I haven't seen it, so she means nothing to me. That sucks. Not knowing any backstory at all about a character. It's too soon.

I guess a visit to my grandkids is in order for a movie night. I know they just got the DVD. I guess I have 'till Fall.
    Bearcata likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Poor Regina...just when it looks as if everyone has a happy ending.........I really felt sorry for her.
    Miss_Griss and Bearcata like this.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I thought it was clear that it was Elsa. (Sorry. I'm not using spoiler tags. The show has been on, and people shouldn't be here if they don't want to be spoiled.)

I will be surprised, though, if they are bringing her in as a dark character so soon after Frozen. I realize that nothing is sacred as shown by the Peter Pan storyline, but Peter Pan wasn't a currently hot Disney property. That cartoon has been around for half a century (which makes me feel really old).
    LOL Its ok.. i never mind spoilers, i always read the last chapter in any new book it get, hehe. I just haven't seen Frozen yet.. my 13 year old wanted to see Divergent more
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

This is what a finale is supposed to be like. The messing around with timelines, never a good thing. But it was fun.Then when everyone was experiencing their happy endings; Prince Neal, Rumple and Belle's wedding (shedding a tear there), Emma and Hook finally "hooking up". Regina happy with Robin and his son and then just when I was going to go to bed with a smile on my face and a mushy feeling inside they just had to do the twist. OMG poor Regina, can someone give this woman a break. Then the surprise package. I predict a huge climate change for StoryBrooke in the near future.
    Miss_Griss and PWS like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

LOL, Firewoman. I actually haven't seen Frozen yet either. I thought I was the last one. But I've seen the music video for Let It Go as bazillion times, so I know what Elsa looks like and that the ground might freeze under her when she walks.

I hadn't thought about the fact that she must have come out of the vault with them and thus have scary magic. She will no doubt have words for Rumple if he's kept her locked up there for a long time.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Seriously? Frozen?
    Ugghh...
    Miss_Griss and mesachick like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I haven't seen Frozen so I wasn't sure who she was supposed to be. I thought maybe the Red Queen from OUAT in Wonderland was coming for a visit.

I'm still holding on to the hope that Neil can be brought back for Henry and Rumpel's sake.

Hook is too hot to be with the dour-faced Ms. Swan. I'd like to keep him on the show but have him hook up with someone else. I would have said Red if she hadn't gotten with Robin so maybe he and Regina could hook up.

BTW, no pun intended. I wasn't even thinking about his name when I was saying who he should or shouldn't "hook up with".
    PWS likes this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Like everyone else, I thought last night's finale was excellent. I'll have to ask for your help thought because it was very late when I watch and I'm a bit confused about who's who.

I thought at the end we learned that the woman Emma brought back was Maid Marian, who Robin thought was dead these many years, but who was in fact locked up. But you've all been talking about Elsa from Frozen, which I haven't seen yet either. It that the same character with two different personae, as many of them are? Or, did I miss something majorly significant?

On a side note and apropos of nothing, Emily de Ravin has aged signifcantly since her Lost days and I found her to be more attractive as a blonde.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread