+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 214 FirstFirst ... 108158198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2137
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

When Regina took Zelena's neclace & put in one of her heart boxes in the heart building, I was ready to scream at her. I knew something was going to happen.
    I was darned near screaming: "Crush it! Destroy it! Pick up a hammer & pound the heck out of it! DON'T save it!"
    Misty8723 and PWS like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Notice the fingerprint smudges on the hand mirror?

An intense show, but Zelena isn't yet finished. Without the tenuous connection to her body/soul, the evil essence of her heart escaped to the center of her almost completed spell to the past. Will it wait there for a new mistress, or will the shattered bits of Zelena also make her way there?
    Ellen likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Just now watching playback on DVR:
    I call "foul."
    Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation is first aid NOT a kiss.
    Seriously?
    I could make an argument for the mouth-to-mouth being considered a kiss. It has been called "the kiss of life" after all, and if the enchantment defined a kiss merely as their lips meeting, that would do it. It never talked about "true love's kiss."

And, of course, it is fiction and fantasy fiction, to boot. There are many other things that have happened I'd find a lot less credible than calling that a kiss.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Well, it seems most villains are so paranoid that they have a plan A, B and C so I am not that surprised that Zelena is still alive, shattered perhaps but alive.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Hmm. I wasn't expecting that ending. Boo to Rumple for letting revenge get the better of him and to Regina for not destroying the pendant.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Wonder what they are going to name the baby. In an interview with Ginnfer Goodwin, she said that the name is entirely appropriate for the characters and the show.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If I remember correctly, after Zelena revealed herself as NOT being Ariel, she said to Hook something along the lines of "when you put your lips on hers". True, it wasn't a 'kiss', but their lips did touch.

I am of the opinion that Regina knew EXACTLY what would happen next . . . the "smile" on her face as she was placing the pendant into the box in the crypt was much more like a smirk, the kind you might see on the cat that just ate the canary!!! She knew if she gave it to Belle as a peace offering, that Belle would give it to Rumple and that Rumple would use it against Zelena. This way she can claim to have done no wrong. Hmmmm . . . . . guess it's hard to go from dark to light all in one fell swoop. And as far as that goes, Mr Gold did break his promise to Belle, but he kept his promise to Bae. There really wasn't any way for him to be completely happy no matter which path he took. Ridding the town of the evil that is the Wicked Witch benefited more people than keeping a promise to a woman who has proven she loves you warts and all.
    Florimel and Misty8723 like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

When Rumple went in & got revenge on Zelena I kept thinking:
    "Villains don't get happy endings." - Rumplestiltskin

It applys to both of them.
    PWS likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    If I remember correctly, after Zelena revealed herself as NOT being Ariel, she said to Hook something along the lines of "when you put your lips on hers". True, it wasn't a 'kiss', but their lips did touch.

I am of the opinion that Regina knew EXACTLY what would happen next . . . the "smile" on her face as she was placing the pendant into the box in the crypt was much more like a smirk, the kind you might see on the cat that just ate the canary!!! She knew if she gave it to Belle as a peace offering, that Belle would give it to Rumple and that Rumple would use it against Zelena. This way she can claim to have done no wrong. Hmmmm . . . . . guess it's hard to go from dark to light all in one fell swoop. And as far as that goes, Mr Gold did break his promise to Belle, but he kept his promise to Bae. There really wasn't any way for him to be completely happy no matter which path he took. Ridding the town of the evil that is the Wicked Witch benefited more people than keeping a promise to a woman who has proven she loves you warts and all.
    It makes sense that Regina knew the dagger would make its way back to Rumple and that he would kill Zelena, but do you think that she knew that the essence that was in the pendant would still be able to go back through the portal in the almost completed ritual and potentially do her harm?
    PWS likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    When Rumple went in & got revenge on Zelena I kept thinking:
    "Villains don't get happy endings." - Rumplestiltskin

It applys to both of them.
    I watched that scene over and over again today and while Zelana has a habit of having a nervous smile while she was betting for her life it looked as if she was smiling a bit when Rumble finally knifed her in the gut and I was thinking .... I think she wanted him to do that .... mmmmm

Oh, in the preview it looked as if there were two Killian Jones/Captain Hook one punching the other out ... just saying.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread