+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Totally agree.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

In case you don't stay up late enough to see it when it airs, here's GINNIFER GOODWIN on Jimmy Kimmel. Not sure why it's in two parts, but that's the way I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz2G7Kjgl1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s_xHJXDGuQ&src_vid=Lz 2G7Kjgl1w&feature=iv&annotatio n_id=annotation_4061750889
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Spoiler-ish info from TVLine. If it helps you decide whether to peek or not, the talk is largely about 'couples'

Click to see Spoiler:
    Can we expect any more development between Once Upon a Time’s Hook and Emma? Or Regina and Robin Hood? –Charlee
    On the Hook/Emma front — specifically, the matter of his damning next kiss –series cocreator Eddy Kitsis points out, “Right now, Emma doesn’t seem so interested in kissing him. So we’ll have to see if that changes.” As for the simmering “OutlawQueen,” he says, “You will see that the only thing standing in their way is Regina’s sister [Zelena], who will test whether or not she has really changed.” Reflecting on Regina’s long road to romance, Kitsis says, “It’s taken sixty-some episodes to get to this moment of Regina opening her heart, so we’re gratified the audience came with us on that ride.”

Please tell me you have some good spoilers for Once Upon a Time’s Rumple/Belle fans? It would be nice to get something positive for once! –vab
    I was valiant like a prince in trying to get you the goods, during my May Sweeps Q&A with the creators. So when Eddy Kitsis offered up the usual, “Fans should keep watching,” I pressed for more. Adam Horowitz responded, “Rumple and Belle are a relationship that has had many challenges, but what we love about them — and what the fans can look forward to — is that no matter the adversity, the light and hope and optimism at the core of Belle will continue to fight on. You’ll see that as the rest of the season plays out.” And if you relished as I did the overdue scene where Belle gave Regina guff for her long captivity, Kitsis promises “more stuff with Emilie [de Ravin] coming up that we thing is some of heer best work on the show.”

The photo you released of Once Upon a Time Episode 320 has a girl with what looks like the classic blue-and-white checkered Dorothy dress. Any chance you can give us more on her? –Jacquelyn
    That’s Matreya Scarrwener playing Dorothy. You may know the ingenue from… hmm… a Season 3 episode of The Killing, maybe?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Now there's an actress name! (the last spoiler) Gone are the days of making everyone into a WASP!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Now there's an actress name! (the last spoiler) Gone are the days of making everyone into a WASP!
    Yeah, it's more fun to watch John Travolta mangle someone's name.
    Ellen, PWS, Little Sew&Sew and 1 others like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Yet another great and unpredictable episode tonight. There were many therioes floating around the Once Upon a Time forums about how the curse was cast, from the Blue Fairy working with Zelina to Princess Aurora doing it, but none of them even came close to what really happened. Also, I'm glad Henry finally got his memories back and Emma finally realizes that she can defeat Zelina. This should make for a very interesting show the next 2 weeks.

Also, the previews were fairly revealing:

Click to see Spoiler:
    1. The Wicked Witch had a white pendant on and was not green when she first meet Dorthy, so either (a) Glinda managed to calm down her envy for while or (b) Zelina was trying to pose herself as a good witch for some reason (a la Evanora in the latest Oz movie?). Since the producers very much hinted toward Zelina not dying at the end of the season in their latest lightening round and Rebecca Mader at WonderCon said that she believed redemption was possible for her character, I think the (a) option is more likely.

2. The Wicked Witch was stopped at one point simply by splashing water on her as we saw her melting at the end of the preview, but considering she had no problems drinking tea in Episode 14, she proably found a way to be impervious to water since her encounter with Dorthy.
    AmyKay likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the water has to be pure?

All I could think about in this episode is boy, Henry's voice has changed.

I felt bad for Captain Hook aka Killian Jones, here he is doing everything he can to save his beloved's loves and all she does is act like someone from the Bad Girls Club. What a beyotch.
    Ellen, Misty8723 and mesachick like this.

Next week 2 hour finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Next week 2 hour finale.
    My bad, next week is a 1 hour episode followed by the Resurrection finale. The following week the last 2 episodes will air back to back.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

+ Reply to Thread