+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Is the Wicked Witch supposed to be for this season only? Or is she carrying over into next season?

If she's done this season they'll have to come up with some kind of dramatic life threatening cliff hanger at the end. It just seems too close to the Season end for all of that.
    When is the end anyhow?
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

WW can't go away soon enough to suit me . . . . as long as she does NOT take Rumple/Gold with her!!!

Here's a link to some info, but basically, this season comes to an end with a TWO HOUR FINALE on MAY 11th.

'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 finale title revealed - Zap2it
    Lizard likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Whatever I was watching during the first half of the season in this time slot isn't on this second part of the season (after the holidays) so I've caught more of the episodes than I did the first part. The wicked witch is doing next to nothing for me and I'm having a really hard time staying interested in any of them at this point.

I wonder if they finally do get home.....and happily ever after....by May 11th.
    You can do it!

Love this show!

Nice little twist with the WW being Ariel...wasn't expecting that! Good episode overall!

David letting Henry drive was funny!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I don't like it when they have a character who is evil and turns good and they lose their personality. Captain Hook was not a marshmallow when he was with his first love (Rumple's wife), why should he be a marshmallow now that he is in love with Emma?

I did like how he almost turned the tables on the Wicked Witch when she initially threatened Emma and her loved ones.

The story with Ariel:

Why in the heck when Hook agreed to help Ariel, did she think he should have to sacrifice his ship for Eric. Helping Ariel does not mean Hook needed to do anything but point her in the right direction. Her holier than thou attitude both in the flashback and in the present was unwarranted (even if she was the Wicked Witch disguised as Ariel in the present version) it was almost as bad as Alice's attitude toward everyone else in Once Upon A Time in Wonderland when she was searching for Cyrus. Just because something is important to you doesn't mean it is that important to others and to call any kind of moral judgement on those folks because they are not as concerned about your quest as you are is the height of hubris.

I want my mean, snarling, snarky captain back. He and Emma are a lot more fun when they bounce barbs off of each other.
    Miss_Griss, pikachu and Misty8723 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The actress who plays The Wicked Witch also played the caretaker of Warehouse 6 in the premiere episode of the last six episodes of Warehouse 13 on SyFy. She wore period clothes and, I think, more recognizable because of that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I just can't get excited about the WW storyline. Interesting revelation about why Cora killed Snow's mother though.
    Katydyd likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

For the first time, I was thinking the WW had a lick of common sense. She fluttered her lashes and practically had her eyes rolling into the back of her skull when Mr Gold made a romantic move on her. I would have lost all sense of direction as well as the power of speech. As Rumple has said, he does have that affect on women!!
    Misty8723 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The contestants on shows like Face Off could learn a lot from the makeup artists on this show. How they transform Robert Carlisle from dreamy to grotesque with several steps in between, coupled with his acting talent, is fantastic.

I think all the makeup work on Once Upon a Time is excellent.
    pikachu, Misty8723, PWS and 2 others like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread