+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1097Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Ah, right! Ugly Betty--he was the nerdy accountant type boyfriend. Thank you, Miss_G.! My, cleans up nicely! And here he was Emma's NYC boyfriend...I didn't get that good a look at him before he turned into a flying monkey--knew he looked familiar. Well, once he's demonkified he can be someone else's boyfriend. Presumably he was courting Emma under orders from the WW, not because he really cared for her.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Ah, right! Ugly Betty--he was the nerdy accountant type boyfriend. Thank you, Miss_G.! My, cleans up nicely! And here he was Emma's NYC boyfriend...I didn't get that good a look at him before he turned into a flying monkey--knew he looked familiar. Well, once he's demonkified he can be someone else's boyfriend. Presumably he was courting Emma under orders from the WW, not because he really cared for her.
    Yeah. Right before he turned into a monkey, he made some comment about how she was kind of likable, and it hadn't been too icky to be assigned to keep tabs on her (not his words, of course ).
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I really did feel bad after expressing my frustration, so I grabbed some memes to make up for it:

Rumpel-once-upon-a-time-32193571-500-313.jpg

d4e276f4c6a2a94c3cb048952cb6a766.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Just playing catch up on episodes.

The Tower
    Episode 14
    3/23/14

Liked it was David centric, we really don't see that much of Prince Charming/David. So is David representing the Cowardly Lion?

Oh ... liked the scene between Robin and Regina ... nice and flirty ... not sure which episode ... liked that the costume designers gave Regina a touch of royal blue in her scarf and Robin that touch of green in his scarf/neck wrap.

Quiet Minds
    Episode 15
    3/30/14

Nice to see Lumiere ... I liked the effect ... nice to see Belle save him ... I wonder what happened to him next?

Kinda liked the symmetry of the episode with Neal/Baefire saving his dad and seeing the flashback and having Rumple save Neal/Baefire. I am not sad to see Baefire go, I always felt as if he was an unnecessary character. I mean he was the whole reason for the original curse but I initially I felt he was a jerk to Emma and later I guess I felt his character never jelled. This is a huge cast and someone has to go and why not Neal. I am glad that today's shows do not feel they have to keep characters that in real life would have left or really died. Still it was kinda cool to see the merged/blended Rumple/Neal. In a sense though, everyone can now go forward. The first curse and the reason for it are gone lets get really for the next episode showdown, Evil Queen vs Wicked Witch. All we need is some arena seating, some drinks and food and let the match begin.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh, can't wait to see Emma and Hook together.
    Ellen likes this.

Josh and Ginnifer got married on Saturday. For those who were wondering up-thread how pregnant she is, the answer is VERY! Check out the pictures in the article.

Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas marry in intimate ceremony | Mail Online
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Thanks for posting that link to her pictures Miss_Griss. She looks fantastic!

I haven't heard any talk yet about the baby's gender, so what say we take an informal poll?

Prince or Princess?

I'm going with Prince.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

It's Not Easy Being Green
    Episode 16
    4/6/14

Wow, three episodes in one afternoon, I think my mind is blown.

At least I know why Zelena is green.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I figured they would have to drop a house on her to kill her. Would be poetic if it were that tidy little cottage she's living in.
    When the mentioned the Wicked Witch earlier, I think it was Grumpy who asked East or West? And someone said what's the difference? Grumpy answered, One you drop a house on, the other you throw water on. I think the WW of the East had the house dropped on her, and the WW of the West had water thrown on her. And isn't Zelina the WW of the West?
    Ellen and Little Sew&Sew like this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Regina said last week "this isn't the WILD west" and Zelena came back with "No dear, it's that WICKED west".

West - is water (cleaning water if I remember correctly)

East - is house

They probably ought to do both just to make sure!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread