+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1151Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I figured they would have to drop a house on her to kill her. Would be poetic if it were that tidy little cottage she's living in.

Rumple very well could be the brain since he's the one who mentored her ....... although she did know some of those tricks long before she met him.

Did anyone else think that her "father" looked just a tad bit like Mr Gold? Can you say "daddy issues"? Does anyone know who he is (in real life)?

I loved seeing Christopher Gorham again - if only for a little while. Perhaps when they kill Zelena, the spell of him being a flying monkey will be broken and he can revert to his own sweet self.
    Ellen, ArchieComic Fan and Coco46 like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I was at my brother's tonight where they have it on DVR, and I re-watched key parts tonight. Snow said something at one point about how she has taken away their memories from the past year. In a way, she has the "minds" of the entire town.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I like that the shoes are silver, a nod to the original story. Which is pretty much the only factoid I know, I'm usually clueless about the historical tie-ins that people's names or events mean in shows like this and Lost, lol. Thank goodness there are plenty of Forters who routinely pick up on and explain what all the clues and Easter eggs in these types of shows mean!
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Did anyone else think that her "father" looked just a tad bit like Mr Gold? Can you say "daddy issues"? Does anyone know who he is (in real life)?
    Yes! When they switched to the scene where she was shaving his beard I thought it WAS Rumple for a moment! It was a confusing moment since she hadn't met Rumple yet and then she called him "father"!!
    Ellen, PWS and Little Sew&Sew like this.

I didn't know that the original story had silver shoes. Very nice touch that they went with that.
    PWS likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Had to search for it, but I did finally find the identity of the "woodcutter" (aka: Zelena's foster father) from the It's Not Easy Being Green episode. His name is Adrian Hough. On IMDB, it lists that he is married and has three children. Here's the part that made me giggle, just because it's perfect for this show. His wife's maiden name is . . . . . . . . Darling. I kid you not!!!

http://http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0396406/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t13
    PWS likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Had to search for it, but I did finally find the identity of the "woodcutter" (aka: Zelena's foster father) from the It's Not Easy Being Green episode. His name is Adrian Hough. On IMDB, it lists that he is married and has three children. Here's the part that made me giggle, just because it's perfect for this show. His wife's maiden name is . . . . . . . . Darling. I kid you not!!!

http://http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0396406/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t13
    Thanks so much. I was about do a search of my own as the actor seemed so familiar to me.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, who was the Wizard/flying monkey? I've seen him before.... I need a scorecard for this show!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    OK, who was the Wizard/flying monkey? I've seen him before.... I need a scorecard for this show!
    Christoper Gorham. He's been in a ton of stuff from Popular to Ugly Betty to Covert Affairs.

He was also Emma's boyfriend who proposed in the first post-break episode, then turned into a flying monkey when she turned him down.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Christopher Gorham is always an inducement for me to watch a show or an episode of one. I find him a most talented and entertaining actor with really good range. The roles he plays are all quite different from each other. Augie was a big surprise to me after Henry, so I've been watching for his new work every since.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread