+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1125Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Yeah, I did Meghan Ory on commercials for Intelligence. My first thought was, I hope she has a decent role...

Love the actor who plays Dr. Frankenstein. He was great on Heroes... when they killed him off, I stopped watching the show. lol

Glad to hear they're back.

The real reason I came back was to apologize for dumping on this show so hard. I understand why people love it and that people still do... I was just frustrated and disappointed and needed to get it out of my system! I'll probably watch the third season when it comes up on Netflix. I do need my Hook fix. Be forewarned, I may be slightly bitchy again when Bae dies and I have to watch it. By the way, I loved it when the actor turned up on The Walking Dead, even if only for one show. Enjoy, and sorry again.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

I don't love it as much as the first season, either, spockwhat. For me, it is suffering from way too many characters, very few of whom get developed at all. Rumple is the one who has kept me around for the most part.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'm still a fan - largely due to ROBERT CARLYLE, but overall, I do enjoy the show. In fact, I almost always watch each episode twice. Once while it's on and then again when my daughter is available to watch it with me. I usually pick up something that I missed the first time. It gives me a heads-up on when to hit the pause button to see Rumple/Gold being adorable.

Loved the conversation between Rumple and Zelena tonight, when he tells her why he's mentoring Regina instead of her. I had to giggle out loud because what he said was so very agreeable. He DOES have that effect on me!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I'm still enjoying it, and it is mostly Rumple and Regina I tune in for. Not sure how I feel about this wicked witch storyline. Why don't they just spray her with some water?
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

I thought it was cool that Zelina wasn't always green but turned green with envy over Regina. I also liked that Walsh was the wizard and became the original flying monkey. I had assumed that the wizard was going to become Lumiere, since they seemed to be hinting at that with the four flames blasting up in the wizard's audience room.

Good idea about the water Misty. I wonder if that will figure in. Maybe Henry will think of it.
    alizarules likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Maybe she's been Scotchgarded. Sorry about that, folks. I couldn't resist.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

So, she is doing the triumvirate...Rumple's brain, Charming's courage and oh, for the want of Regina's heart. Has she stated what spell she will conjure with all three?

I want Henry clued in now. He is curious and smart and old enough to surely grasp what is happening. Or, maybe he is too old now to have lost his belief in magic - the one true believer. Ah, a balancing act, indeed.
    Ellen likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    So, she is doing the triumvirate...Rumple's brain, Charming's courage and oh, for the want of Regina's heart. Has she stated what spell she will conjure with all three?

I want Henry clued in now. He is curious and smart and old enough to surely grasp what is happening. Or, maybe he is too old now to have lost his belief in magic - the one true believer. Ah, a balancing act, indeed.
    Based on the last scene with the wizard, I think the spell has something to do with going back to the point where her mother gave her up and changing things so that Cora keeps her and Regina is never born.

Are we sure that Rumple is the brain? I think that was just conjecture that started with an idea Bearcata had.

P.S. I thought it was cool and sweetly symbolic that Regina entrusted Robin Hood with her heart.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 04-07-2014 at 05:06 PM.
    PWS likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    ...I want Henry clued in now. He is curious and smart and old enough to surely grasp what is happening. Or, maybe he is too old now to have lost his belief in magic - the one true believer. Ah, a balancing act, indeed.
    Maybe Henry is old enough and smart enough to tell them that fairy tales don't exist in real life — and then go on and create a real life on his own.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Based on the last scene with the wizard, I think the spell has something to do with going back to the point where her mother gave her up and changing things so that Cora keeps her and Regina is never born.

Are we sure that Rumple is the brain? I think that was just conjecture that started with an idea Bearcata had.

P.S. I thought it was cool and sweetly symbolic that Regina entrusted Robin Hood with her heart.
    She can control him with the knife, and I thought that would be mind control. Of course, once she gets Regina's heart, she can either destroy it (killing Regina) or control her with it.

I loved the scene where she pulled back the wizard's curtain and revealed the tin can magician. No more feared, but he did give her some cool shoes...lol.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread