+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yes, she is from OZ and had taken over the castle in the Enchanted Forest when they all returned. However, once they were sent back to Storybrook, they have no memory of what took place in the EF. I just find it odd that a "stranger" should be taken for granted as belonging.

Yes, she has a way with the con and convinced MM to trust her, but what about when she first appeared?
    Same here. I've been saying that - Storybrook isn't that big a town and you have a stranger and you just accept her and ask her to deliver your baby? Especially when they know there is a wicked witch roaming around. Makes no sense - I would think one of them would have more brains than that.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Same here. I've been saying that - Storybrook isn't that big a town and you have a stranger and you just accept her and ask her to deliver your baby? Especially when they know there is a wicked witch roaming around. Makes no sense - I would think one of them would have more brains than that.
    I think we now know who the Scarecrow is...
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If you've read enough of my posts, or noticed my siggy, you'll now I'm a Robert Carlyle fan. It's why I started watching OUAT in the first place. That being said, I find it just a tad bit redundant that Rebecca Mader gets to do this AND get paid for it. In fairness to all the fan girls, it really should be one or the other.

Incidentally, "this" hasn't happened yet so I've added spoiler tags in case you don't want to know what's coming up later.

Click to see Spoiler:
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Whoa! I hope there's a spell involved!
    Misty8723 likes this.

Holy carp...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Oooh la la!
    Count your blessings!

Holy cow!
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I watched the first season and LOVED it. Watched the second season and I wasn't sure anymore. I've read through all the posts for the third season and I'm not convinced I want to take it in.

There's fantasy (which I love) and I don't expect my fantasy show to be realistic. However, where this show is missing the mark is the unrealistic human emotional responses... to anything that happens.

For example (and this was the end for me): Emma is sitting on a bench and Regina approaches.
    Quoted loosely but you get the gist.
    Regina: Why didn't you tell me about the magic beans.
    Emma: (dryly) Well, you just tried to kill my entire family...

Then they speak pleasantly enough for the remainder of the conversation.

WTF?!!???

It's soooooo hard to buy into this. I don't care if Regina stole Henry and raised him so he wants to give her five million trillion chances to become good (or kill his family as the case may be). A show can be fantasy but it still has to have an element of truth. Sorry I'm pissy about it, but the show had so much promise.

I watched the second season for the Rumple and Bae storyline, and heck, for Hook. But also for the good guys... I expect them to have their happy endings, after all. And now, Bae is dead?! Again, WTF?! He doesn't deserve a happy ending but the monsters do? And what the heck happened to Ruby? Or Dr. Creeper. Loved both of them and they disappeared. Waste.

Anyway, maybe I'll check in when it hits Netflix. The idea of a true Pan (the original character stole children and killed them, Hook was one of the ones who escaped Pan and that's why he hated Pan)... I like that they are buying into the original creepy story.

On the plus side, Hook is hot. I'm not sure it's enough. Eh. Whole thing makes me sad.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 04-05-2014 at 12:48 PM.
    causingchaos likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

FWIW spockwhat, Ruby and the doctor are back.

And Ruby (Meghan Ory) was busy working on Intelligence. The season finale was this past week, so she finished shooting a while ago.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread