+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 224 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1147Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I'm not going to watch on the computer yet but I have to admit the temptation is great...lol....so we know from previews that Gennifer Goodwin (she was on big love) appears to be snow white cause they show the prince waking her up while she was lying down and she fits what in my mind is the picture of snow white...

but I am really curious as to whom the blonde girl actually is..we have seen her in all the previews even the little boy telling her she was a fairy tale person...so many of them have blonde hair and I wonder if she is sleeping beauty or Cinderella or someone in another fairy tale I dont' know about but i can't wait to see it

the speakers on my computer don't work very well and I don't have any ear plugs which is the main reason I don't want to watch I won't be able to catch half of what is being said and I want to know every word...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

CCL

The blonde is Snow White's daughter. Note:not putting in spoilers as I've not seen the first episode but in all the pre-show info about the show they have reported this so I don't think it is meant to be unknown. The real question is how she is Snow White's daughter when they are the same age.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I broke down and watched the first episode last night and it is really good!

They do explain how Ginnifer Goodwin could be Jennifer Morrison's mother, but I won't spoil it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Ordinarily I hate the oversaturation with promos. I get sick of shows before I even see them. But this one has my interest & I've been counting the weeks 'till it's on.
    I like the time slot too. Sundays before Desperate Housewives is at-home-ready-to-watch-TV time for me & on the same channel makes it even better. (Nothing worse than having to actually push the channel button
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

10 minutes in and I am hooked

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1 hour isn't enough..I need more now...lol
    dzigner likes this.

Cute kid... why did he smirk when the clock turned a quarter past?
    Rumplestiltskin is creepy!
    Seems like it would make a good movie, but not sure how it will work as a series.
    Count your blessings!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Love, love, love it!! I thought the back and forth between story'land' and storybrooke was done well and I liked how they used it to explain what was happening in both. The previews have hooked me in even more.

What made it so different from all other new show premieres this season is that it made me feel. My heart was breaking and I was on the verge of tears a few times as I watched it all unfold and I can't wait for Emma to go up against the Evil Queen (which was the original post I was going to write about Thurs b/c they showed a preview of it during Greys but then I got sidetracked with seeing that the episode was on imdb). With Rumplestiltskin in the mix, this story has lots of places it can go - there'll be nothing predictible about it, I think. The season premiere more than lived up to my hopes.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Love, Love, Love and LOVE this show!! I was really looking forward to this, but I enjoyed it even more than I thought I would. It was really well done, the back and forth between the two worlds very easy to follow and integrated perfectly. I love seeing how the fairytale characters have been updated for the modern world, and the story already has me hooked. I am so looking forward to next weeks episode!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Cute kid... why did he smirk when the clock turned a quarter past?
    Rumplestiltskin is creepy!
    Seems like it would make a good movie, but not sure how it will work as a series.
    Gut, Henry said the clock had been stopped at 8:15 his whole life. When Emma decided to stay the week, it moved to 8:16 so Henry knew the battle had begun
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread