+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

The episode tonight was INSANE.

I cried when Neal died...holy moly...that episode was an emotional one for sure! And Regina realizing who Robin Hood was and just everything!

This second half of the season so far has just been great IMO!!!
    AmyKay and Katydyd like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I like that Regina has met her match, but it's sad to see Rumple crushed.
    Count your blessings!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow...I've lost Carter on POI, Will on The Good Wife, now Bae/Neal? Enough already! My only hope is that this being the magic show that it is even though everyone seems to think he is dead, he'll be back somehow. Sooo, does this clear the way for the pirate romantically, after a suitable time?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Wow...I've lost Carter on POI, Will on The Good Wife, now Bae/Neal? Enough already! My only hope is that this being the magic show that it is even though everyone seems to think he is dead, he'll be back somehow. Sooo, does this clear the way for the pirate romantically, after a suitable time?
    I'm still mourning the loss of Carter too!

I've been torn about Neal vs. Hook. I've grown to love Hook because he appears to have changed his evil ways. But I was still rooting for Nealfire in the end, with someone else to mend Hook's aching heart. Neal can't be gone! They have to resurrect him somehow! Maybe by defeating the wicked witch?

I tried to find spoilers, but I really cannot find anything concrete. I couldn't tell if this was somebody's actual knowledge, or her assumption.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Somebody said Neal is really dead and will not be coming back. I hope that is her assumption!
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 03-31-2014 at 07:55 AM.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Totally hope that's her assumption, but I've heard the same thing!

I don't want Emma with Hook....I feel like Hook knew he was going to die which is why they had that moment in the hospital where he hugged him. I think Hook knows a whole lot more about everything going on than he is letting on.

I always liked Neal/Emma and I sure hope he is somehow brought back! I wanted Rumple back as much as the next person, but why did we have to sacrifice Bae for that to happen?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Hook fan, but I just don't see it with him and Emma honestly.

It's not assumption, I've heard the same thing as well
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Unless another major character dies, Neal is truly dead - at least according to Kitsis and Horowitz. Back in January they said a major character will die "for real" during this second half of the season, and the portrayer will definitely leave the show.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

From what I saw, it appears to me that Neal is permanently dead. The talk between Emma and Henry at the end kind of confirmed that for me. Of course, I could be wrong about that.

As expected, Rebecca Mader is doing a great job as the Wicked Witch. I suspect she was thrilled to get that role and I hope we will see her for more than one season. She's and Robert Carlyle have wonderful screen chemistry.
    alizarules likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm not really liking the Rebecca Mader character. She does a good job playing the evil Wicked Witch but something about her just doesn't click with me.

While I liked Neal ok enough, I'm not really sad that he died. I'm only sad in that Henry didn't get to say goodbye to him.

I wonder if they will time Snow giving birth for the end of the season so that she won't lose any screen time during summer hiatus, or will she be going on maternity leave before the finale and therefore will be kidnapped or something to explain her absence. Anyone know her real life due date?
    alizarules likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I don't really care that much that Neal is dead. Although I enjoyed the show, nothing on this show affected me emotionally -- Except maybe Rumple going quietly back into his cage. What I want to know is, what was in the orange juice that the WW gave to Snow?
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

MRJ who plays Bae sent out some tweets and this death seems official. He said he will always be a oncer and that killing Neal was a bold story choice and that he didn't ask to leave or anything like that.

I'll miss him!

Adam H also tweeted that they did interviews explaining why Neal was chosen to die that should be coming out soon!

Also, I'm glad they know Zelena is the WW and that it didn't get dragged out forever!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 03-31-2014 at 04:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread