+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    So, is Charming/David now the Cowardly Lion? And if so, who's the Scarecrow and Tin Man?
    I was thinking something along these lines as well. She has some of Charming's courage...so whose got the heart and the brains? I'd say Snow and Emma...which is why she is pretending to be a midwife and possibly the reason she had a monkey tailing Emma the whole time...like to ensure she'd stay safe until it would be time for her to return to Storybrooke.

Pure speculation on all this btw! I'm really loving the feel of this second half of the season so far though!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I thought maybe Neal had to figure in their somewhere . . . . maybe the heart, just so we can see how much he really loves Emma, who I think is the 'brain'.

I really keep hoping that someday, Hook will find some modern clothes . . . tight jeans, hiking boots (for his forest adventures with Emma) and a button down shirt (with the top few undone, of course) or a nice warm fisherman-style sweater.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I thought maybe Neal had to figure in their somewhere . . . . maybe the heart, just so we can see how much he really loves Emma, who I think is the 'brain'.

I really keep hoping that someday, Hook will find some modern clothes . . . tight jeans, hiking boots (for his forest adventures with Emma) and a button down shirt (with the top few undone, of course) or a nice warm fisherman-style sweater.
    Nah ... the brain is Rumple.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ahh. That makes sense, Bearcata. Hence the "not quite all there" thing going on with him.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Do you guys possibly think Henry may have the heart? Since he does hold the heart of the truest believer. He's been out the loop a lot in the first four eps, so I can't help but think something is gonna happen to him soon.

But then again she clearly wants this second Charming baby for something, so I don't know!

And yes, Rumple makes perfect sense as the brain! Hadn't even thought of him!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I think Hook looks just fine the way he is.
    Miss_Griss, pikachu and alizarules like this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I think Hook looks just fine the way he is.
    Leather pants, boots and a henley top works. Yum.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It's so funny to see the Hook actor out of character and without the makeup. He's still attractive, but he looks so different. I kinda like him best made up.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Like the pirate Johnny Depp. Much more appealing than some of his other make up jobs.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

I just barely finished watching last week's episode, and I'm wondering why Regina didn't ask David if he'd eaten anything recently that was prepared by someone he didn't know (or something along those lines). Surely, she must have known what it was that caused him to have that encounter with himself, and it sounds like he would have to have ingested it. Asking that question would have allowed them to pinpoint the "stranger" who'd given him the tea, and then they would have known who to look for.
    alizarules likes this.

+ Reply to Thread