+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

In the 7PM hour the writers and the actors addressed the mash-ups and how much they liked working with them. The writers are like two little boys in a hobby shop - playing with everything.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I missed Once Upon a Time the other night because it was on at the same time as something else I was watching so I watched it On Demand. The On Demand menu had that there was a part one and part two but it appears that part one was only a recap. I watched about half of it before skipping it to get to the second part. I wish they hadn't listed it as part one and part two. They should have labeled the one as a recap or special episode and labeled only the second part as an episode. I wouldn't have wasted 30 minutes watching the first part if I had known it was just a recap, not new material.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I thought Part One was interesting. I enjoyed hearing the actors talk about how much they enjoy their roles. It's nice to know the like what they're doing. Hearing Robert Carlyle speak in his normal voice gave me chills . . . . in a good fan-girl way!
    FireWoman and BuckeyeAddict like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I thought Part One was interesting. I enjoyed hearing the actors talk about how much they enjoy their roles. It's nice to know the like what they're doing. Hearing Robert Carlyle speak in his normal voice gave me chills . . . . in a good fan-girl way!
    Yes! I liked it as well...it was also a nice refresher before the new episode! And Robert's voice is awesome!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

More Disney princesses... ok, but maybe not this season...let's let our green skinned witch have a good run without cluttering up the screen with yet more characters.
    causingchaos likes this.

I just finished watching the catch up episode that aired at 7pm. Normally I don't like catchup episodes as they are boring and while they always promise sneak peaks and unaired scenes it's just not worth watching. I liked it, I liked seeing the actors comment on the show, their characters, other characters. I think one of the best comments was Captain Hook wishing he had Regina's wardrobe.

Oh, didn't realize Lana Parilla who plays Regina, the Evil Queen also played Ursula, in the Little Mermaid episodes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I just finished watching the catch up episode that aired at 7pm. Normally I don't like catchup episodes as they are boring and while they always promise sneak peaks and unaired scenes it's just not worth watching. I liked it, I liked seeing the actors comment on the show, their characters, other characters. I think one of the best comments was Captain Hook wishing he had Regina's wardrobe.

Oh, didn't realize Lana Parilla who plays Regina, the Evil Queen also played Ursula, in the Little Mermaid episodes.
    As I recall, she pretended to be Ursula, whom she presumed to be a legend and not real (because Ursula hadn't appeared for many, many years). After she did, the real Ursula came to her and threatened her in some way (I forget how) for infringing on her territory and impersonating her.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Count me in as one who really liked the catch up episode, too. I liked it first because I didn't watch all the episodes last season and also because I really liked seeing the actors' perception of their characters and the story.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I might have enjoyed watching the first part some other time but it was a letdown when I thought I had two new episodes to watch and it was really only one.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

So glad to see Ruby back!!!

Snow saying she was Emma's cell mate was hilarious!

Nice to see Emma and Regina still working as a team! I really like her chemistry with Robin!

And clearly the Wicked Witch wants Snow's baby...hmmmm, wonder why!

Wow! Regina's sister! Eh Cora Cora Cora...sneaky little hussy!

(Sorry if my thoughts seem random, I'm typing as I go!)

RUMPLE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!! But clearly he is a tad loopy and crazy old Rumple!

Great episode tonight! Holy moly!!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread