+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1153Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    That was probably a one-up for Christopher. I think his other show is probably in production for their summer run. Anyway, his monkey went poof. I liked seeing his transformation - "You didn't have to drink the potion." Hook telling Emma that the new power can move between worlds is foretelling.

I loved Snow's caped jacket in the forest...actress hiding pregnant. I was totally surprised that Emma knew to knock on the apartment door and Charming and Snow would be there even though she had been told the new curse would take them back to the forest forever. Apparently not, as they've returned to Storybrooke without memories of the previous year.

Yeah, I loved that last line as well.
    I'm pretty sure that Hook had told her that a new curse had brought everyone back to Storybrooke, and he and Emma needed to go there. Since Emma had her memories back, I thought it seemed like a logical guess to look at the apartment.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Oh and did anyone else notice they initially went back in what they left in?? I only noticed this because David's shirt was bloody like it was when he got cut by the knights at the end of the pilot episode. Thought it was a nice touch.

And yeah, they were cursed and brought back here...Snow said at the start that the only way they'd ever return to our world was via curse...which is why Neal/Bae told Belle he hoped he didn't have to end up cursing everyone to get back to Emma and Henry if they couldn't find another way...only this time they don't know what the curse is or what happened the past year of their lives...so no telling what else this new curse entails!

Who else thinks Bae is going to run up to Henry and Henry is gonna hate him cause of what he believes his father to be now?! (Abandoned them, set Emma up, etc) Should be interesting! And his voice got even deeper! When he spoke for the first time last night, I was like woah!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Sorry - I missed so much because I couldn't hear the dialogue clearly. I'll try again with CC and see if that works.

Hee...I think the writers had to put in that lost year to make up for Henry hitting puberty and the lower voice.
    AmyKay likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, that and Snow's advanced pregnancy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Walsh is a flying monkey. Cool. Does this give new meaning to wild monkey sex?
    I pretty much thought the same thing. When he changed, the first thing I thought was: "Ewwwwwww, Emma's been sleeping with an evil flying monkey, ewwwwwww!"
    PWS and Arielflies like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I pretty much thought the same thing. When he changed, the first thing I thought was: "Ewwwwwww, Emma's been sleeping with an evil flying monkey, ewwwwwww!"
    Then I started thinking what does he do with the tail ...... mmmmm?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

You know if they ever have the Easter Bunny on this show will there be wild bunny sex? Or just a really bizarre version of The Night of the Lupus.

FYI: The Night of the Lupus is an old science fiction movie about giant rabbits. Then there was the one about the giant ants and the one about giant scorpions.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Finally had time to read replies on the OUAT Facebook page and, of course, there are still those people complaining about what well-known characters are being brought into the storyline.

Seriously? If you're one of the "The Wizard of Oz isn't a fairy tale" people, I pity you and your lack of imagination & clarity. We're halfway through the THIRD season. This issue (which isn't really an 'issue') has been addressed again and again and again. Let it go!

With that being said, here's something to consider: Once Upon a Time Bosses Want to Do Frozen and Brave Princesses
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

One other little tidbit . . . one of those "a ha" moments that we've come to love about OUAT.

In the original Wizard of Oz movie, the main flying monkey (named Nikko) was played by a man named . . . . . . . . Pat Walshe!

Pat Walshe - Biography - IMDb
    PWS likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    One other little tidbit . . . one of those "a ha" moments that we've come to love about OUAT.

In the original Wizard of Oz movie, the main flying monkey (named Nikko) was played by a man named . . . . . . . . Pat Walshe!

Pat Walshe - Biography - IMDb

I love how the writers tie in little tidbits like that.
    PWS and Little Sew&Sew like this.

+ Reply to Thread