+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1125Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I know Snow wants another baby but didn't Snow sacrifice the ability to have more children when she saved David's mother way back in season 1????
    I don't remember that. Please say more.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I know Snow wants another baby but didn't Snow sacrifice the ability to have more children when she saved David's mother way back in season 1????
    Yes, in season 2, King George had her drink a potion that would never allow her to have children...they then went to the lake because of it's healing powers...I forgot what was wrong with his mother but both her and snow were going to drink the water to reverse what was wrong with them...but there was only one drop of water left, and with the help of Lancelot, Charming's mother pretended to drink it, only to have Lancelot put it in the chalice that Snow and Charming drank out of when they had that small wedding ceremony for her before she passed. So, Snow was healed...and that's how we got Emma and will get any other Charming children in the future!

There may be more or less to the story, but that's what I mainly remember!
    causingchaos likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

That is how I remember it as well.

I wonder how far along Gennifer is in her pregnancy. Will they use it in the story line when they come back in March or will she already have had the baby? I noticed them camoflaging her in the last episode with a loose coat at the end. She must have been starting to show. Surely they are going to write the pregnancy into the storyline.

Unfortunately this is one of those shows where the writers can always undo past precedent and "rules" in the story by simply claiming magic. If they feel they painted themselves in a corner with her only being able to have one kid (which I remember as well) then all of a sudden Regina will just have some magic that will fix that issue. I say unfortunately because I hate when continuity can be screwed with by claiming magic.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Here is a photo of Josh & Ginnifer from 12/20. She doesn't look that big, but she was being covered up so much the last few episodes, I wondered if she was about to give birth during a taping! Maybe the costumes showed off her belly a lot more than the loose top she has on in this photo. She sure is beaming, though, isn't she?

The Week in Baby Bumps: Pregnant Ginnifer Goodwin, Lauren Silverman, and More! (PHOTOS) | Celebrity Pregnancy | Wetpaint

Side note - the "on-and-off screen pair" had me thrown off for a moment. I thought they meant their relationship was on and off. Now I realize they mean they are a couple on-screen and off.

I can find nothing that says when she is due. It sure would work out with the Charmings' plan to have a baby.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

The clothes that she's wearing in that picture are pretty loose, so it's hard to tell. She could be as much as six months pregnant and cover it with that baggy sweater and pants.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Notice how he's all layered up in a heavy coat and she's got on no coat and a scoop necked top (in Vancouver in Dec.! OK, it's not Medicine Hat, but it's not THAT warm even in Vancouver!) ---one of those really great pregnancy side effects--practically menopausal heat...
    Last edited by PWS; 12-31-2013 at 01:36 AM.

Is it March yet?
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It's another Sunday without my favorite show . . . . with still another six more Once-less Sundays to follow.

March 9th is circled in GOLD on my calendar!
    PWS, AmyKay and KrazeeKy07 like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Maybe spoilers but they are in the TV Guide:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Two babies, Snow's and Charming's and Beauty's and Philip's. Producers promise no baby switching story lines. Charming and Rapunzel. The Wicked Witch of the East will be in the March 9 show and we will find out why she is green.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread