+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Were the people who go back to the Enchanted Forest going to forget everything, too? I guess I didn't understand that part of things. For some reason, I figured they would remember and it was just Emma and Henry who would forget. I may need to go back and watch that again.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Yeah, just Emma and Henry were going to lose their memories...that's why Hook was able to recognize Emma and try to kiss her and what have you!

I assume it's cause they are staying in the "real world".
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I have seven episodes saved on my DVR for a marathon so I haven't seen the last episode yet, but from reading I have a question...did Henry go searching for his birth mother and find Emma? How are they together when she gave birth in prison and gave him up for adoption?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I have seven episodes saved on my DVR for a marathon so I haven't seen the last episode yet, but from reading I have a question...did Henry go searching for his birth mother and find Emma? How are they together when she gave birth in prison and gave him up for adoption?
    Somehow, Regina fixed it so Emma didn't give him up. Not sure how that worked with her being behind bars, but I think she just changed Emma and Henry's memories so they just think they've always been together.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Somehow, Regina fixed it so Emma didn't give him up. Not sure how that worked with her being behind bars, but I think she just changed Emma and Henry's memories so they just think they've always been together.
    She definitely just changed their memory. Their actual past remains the same, but now they *think* they have been happily living together since birth. I guess that means the Emma could be in for a rude awakening if someone brings up her criminal record since she won't remember it if she thinks she's been raising Henry all this time!
    JavaJo likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Let's hope they never run into anyone who knows that Emma gave him up, or that Regina took him! Luckily Henry was a baby and is not recongizable...

So somehow Regina must have given Emma a job to go to, no? And one where people think she's been there a while? Lot of tricky stuff here...

The fact that Hook remembers her doesn't necessarily tell us the situation with the others, as he wasn't from Storyville. But he's clearly interacting with the former Storyville residents or he wouldn't know they were in trouble one assumes... unless the Witch was also in his land, whatever it was.

Wait, wasn't Hook originally in the British navy and then a real time pirate? Someone remind me how he got into this whole non-real world? Because they interacted with Pan?

I think Hook was from another realm of the magical worlds. He was in the navy of that kingdom, and their uniforms looked rather British, but he wasn't from this world. His ship had a sail made from Pegasus's wings, which allowed it to fly to Neverland, after all.

I was trying to remember the other day how it is that he is able to go to New York and other places in the non-magical world.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

She just gave her fake memories...anything else Emma must've gotten on her own, or atleast that's what I assume...like a new job, etc. I think Regina only gave her fake memories regarding Henry...pretty sure she still knows she was arrested and had him in jail, etc. She knows Neal is his father...just not that Neal is Bae and a fairy tale character.(Guessing) Maybe she got her old bail bonds person job back? I think they are gonna reveal different parts of what happened in that year in flashbacks.

And I'm only guessing they all remember...what would be the point of Regina giving up what she loves most if she can't even remember who it is? and since Snow says "We're back..." sadly in the preview, I'm pretty sure she knows what all went down...I'd think she would be a little more confused looking if she had no clue at all. Just my guesses again of course.

And yeah, the curse didn't bring Hook here...Cora and him came on his ship using a bean., that's how he was able to get around and remember who he is (you know, since anyone else crossing the town line made them revert back to their cursed selves).

IS IT MARCH YET?! I need answers!!!!
    JavaJo likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I'm not sure if they'll find a way to bring Rumpy back, but I thought it was interesting that "The boy was his undoing." It just wasn't the boy he thought it would be.
    I saw that one coming a mile away.

And they dang well better bring Rumple back or I will have a major fit. I can't believe they'd be stupid enough to kill off the one character that gets the most people to watch the show.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I saw that one coming a mile away.

And they dang well better bring Rumple back or I will have a major fit. I can't believe they'd be stupid enough to kill off the one character that gets the most people to watch the show.
    I will be right there with you for the fit pitching!! Gold/Rumple is the reason I kept coming back, eventually getting interested in all of the characters. He is, and probably will always be, my favorite. Robert Carlyle is a genius.

I fully expect "the book" to be found in Emma's closet the same way it mysteriously appeared in Mary Margaret's closet and that will have an affect on their memories. If the mid-season finale had ended the moment Emma opened the door to find Hook standing there, smiling that roguish grin, I'd have been okay with that.
    Misty8723 likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread