+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

When Blue Fairy came back I realized I have become jaded- I immediately thought "thats not her, someone jumped into her body!" (I admit, I was wrong) There is nothing that CANT happen, I just have to let logic go
    I bawled like a baby too. She just found her family! *sigh*
    I was hoping Emma might hug Regina, but not surprised she didnt.
    Looking forward to seeing how it plays out! Too bad we have to wait so long, but at least once it starts back there will be all new eps until seasons end!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Apparently her shadow was returned once Peter's shadow died...which I don't really understand.
    The first thing that went through my mind was that I wondered if the guy who kidnapped Henry to Neverland came back to life too. That's how he died too. If so, is he coming back to the show?
    Does that mean that everyone who's had their shadows ripped out comes back to life?

As to the Rumplestiltskin coming back to life, I hope they have some other Rumplestiltskin style magic to bring him back. If it's just the curse activation, that creates a whole lot of dead character problems. Including Rumplestiltskin's father.

Also, what age will Pinnocchio be when he reverts back to the Enchanted forest? Also, will Baelfire be an adult or a child, as he was when he left.
    Questions, questions, questions.

This show really does have a lot of inconsistancies. They've never explained how nobody in Storybrooke ever noticed that Henry was the only child who aged, all the way from a baby. That one still bothers me.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I froze the picture of them back in the Enchanted Forest in the preview and Bae is an adult still.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I don't think Hook would have gone back to the Enchanted Forest because he didn't come from there or go to Storybrook with the curse - arrived on the Jolly Roger instead. Now, where he did go (because didn't they say everyone would go back to where they came from? - I have no idea. I'm glad to see him there with Emma though

I also have a feeling that neither Rumple nor Pan died there - since they both just disappeared, anything is possible.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

"Villains don't get happy endings."
    Well, maybe that's why they're so darned crabby...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I froze the picture of them back in the Enchanted Forest in the preview and Bae is an adult still.
    Bae also didn't end up in Storybrook because of the curse, so why is he in the enchanted forest. If they went back to where they came from, wasn't he in New York when they found him?
    babymay likes this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Bae also didn't end up in Storybrook because of the curse, so why is he in the enchanted forest. If they went back to where they came from, wasn't he in New York when they found him?
    I wondered the same thing.

I'm not sure if they'll find a way to bring Rumpy back, but I thought it was interesting that "The boy was his undoing." It just wasn't the boy he thought it would be.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Good catch!!! The boy sure was his undoing!!!

And I'm guessing they went back to where they were originally from? And I guess they are all from some part of the Enchanted Forest? Yeah, for the sake of my brain, I'm gonna go with that!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Except Hook--we don't know where he's from, right?

Pretty nice apt. Emma has in the real world, she must be doing OK for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    As for the promo for the second half of the season, I could have sworn I heard the announcer mention Storybrooke but since Storybrooke now never existed I wonder if that was just the show mentioning it so we'd know the difference between Emma's storyline and the other characters.
    I heard the same thing from the announcer and also wondered why he was talking about it if it now never existed.

I have really enjoyed this season so far. However, my biggest complaint about this show has always been the "one step forward, two steps back" storylines and this may have just been the ultimate example of that!! Gah, I hope they find an interesting way of carrying this story forward without the rest of the season being them convincing Emma that she's the savior all over again!!!
    Miss_Griss likes this.

+ Reply to Thread