+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I'd rather see Henry stuck in the Pan body. I've always found the actor who plays Henry profoundly annoying for whatever reason and the character in general kind of annoying and Henry is everywhere since that character pretty much connects all the other characters so it's not like he's avoidable. I'm not enjoying his continuing growth spurts. Yeah he should be aging, in theory. But he's going through some serious physical growth this season and it's not endearing seeing a preteen/teen run around acting like a 9 year old for me.

I'm still catching about every other episode if that. If the previews make it look like the story line is moving forward substantially I'll watch now.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Don't Forget . . . . . mid-season finale tonight.

Here's an interview-ish article done by Robbie Kay (Pan). It doesn't give specifics, BUT it does hint at "spoilers" so click on it at your own risk:
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Regular

Well, I didn't get my prediction/spoiler 100% right, but that was still quite a finale. I imagine they'll be making several "flashbacks" relating the year between Emma and Henry leaving and Captain Hook showing up at their doorstep. Plus I'm looking forward to the wicked witch in action, especially stuff involving OZ. It certainly good enough to make me VERY mad that I have to wait 3 months for the 2nd half of the season.
    Lizard likes this.

I cried.

Yep.

Sure did.

Waiting til March will be absolute torture! I just have to know what happens next now...like ASAP!

But judging from the preview, I have a pretty good guess about what happened during that year...like where they clearly ended up (again).
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Wonder whether witchy will remember her son. SO rumpy's love will be in a dungeon somewhere.
    You can do it!

One year later was a good (and definitely necessary) way to deal with Henry's growth spurt. I'm curious if Emma is still a bounty hunter. Her apartment is pretty nice (is it the one she was living in when Henry came to find her?) I'm guessing she doesn't associate with people she knew pre Storybrooke because surely their memories weren't affected and would wonder who the kid is all of a sudden. I can't help it that my mind goes to small insignificant details like that, lol.

As for the promo for the second half of the season, I could have sworn I heard the announcer mention Storybrooke but since Storybrooke now never existed I wonder if that was just the show mentioning it so we'd know the difference between Emma's storyline and the other characters.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

What? Rumpy can't be dead! I appreciate his sacrifice, but if they (the writers) can raise the Blue Fairy from the dead, they can bring Rumpy back! He was in the previews, but it looked like the scene when he returned from Neverland. He just cannot be gone. Flashbacks won't suffice.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

First of all, I bawled like a baby!

But I have questions:

First, I thought dead meant dead. I don't get the explanation for the blue fairy coming back to life.

Second, why didn't the anti-magic bracelet work on Pan?

Third, did anyone else besides me want to give Regina a hug? I know she's been pretty evil, but it seems her love for Henry has redeemed her.

And did it seem like everyone including her mother was pretty anxious for Emma to be gone? Snow showed more angst years back putting her in the wardrobe. I even thought there were times in Storybrooke where she second guessed the decision. Emma sure felt rejected. Did her dad even hug her good-bye? It just felt wrong to me the way that played out.

Also, if they go back to before the curse, does that mean that everyone who died while they were in Storybrooke will come back to life like Jiminy Cricket and Pinochio? The Huntsman? If Rumple comes back, logic would have it that they would as well.

And why the heck was Emma setting her alarm for 8:15? Seriously? Like anyone with a kid and a job sleeps that late - or needs an alarm for that unless you work nights. Maybe 8:15 has significance.

Besides that, I thought the reversal of the curse meant she would never see those people again but here comes Hook at her door. Hmmmm...

A good show, but those were some thoughts that dogged me afterwards.

Apparently her shadow was returned once Peter's shadow died...which I don't really understand.

The bracelet didn't work on Peter because he was the one who created it.

And your right...if they bring Rumple back...does it mean the others will return as well? I don't see how the Huntsman can since he is starring in Fifty Shades of Grey!

I did find that no one seemed as sad, but I guess Snow was just anixous for Henry and her to be safe. And she did hug David..I was worried Henry wasn't gonna tell his dad bye for a second either!

8:15 has been the significant time since the beginning of the show...like when Emma arrives the clock tower was stuck on 8:15 and I've noticed it throughout other little parts.

And with the reserval of the curse, Henry and Emma lost all memory of Storybrooke, since it never really existed and all the stories just returned to fairy tales, but everyone else remembers everything. And since Regina said they could never return (I think that's what she said) , I do have a theory on how he got there...judging on the previews and what have you...but I don't want to potientaly spoil anything with my guesses!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Anytime I see the numbers 815 in a show, I can't help but think of it as a Lost Easter Egg.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread