+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

As long as Rumple/Gold is okay, I'm good. The info I read earlier - about a week ago so it's no longer a "spoiler" really - said that fans of Rumbelle would see the two together . . . . but it went on to say that it would NOT elaborate WHERE they would be.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    Yep, another very eventful episode. It looked like things were great at first, but then Pan and his shadow were back to their usual tricks. Based on the spoilers I read on the main site, I'm almost positive what's going to happen in the next episode:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Peter Pan will be stopped and killed by Rumple, but the major villain for the second half of the season,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the Wicked Witch of the West
    , will cast it instead, sending everyone except Emma, Hook, and possibly Tink and Airel back to the Enchanted Forest.
    I read earlier today that Rebecca Mader, Charlotte in Lost, has been cast for the second half of this season
    Click to see Spoiler:
    as a new villainous character, so maybe she's playing the spoiler character you described.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Does Disney now own the rights to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The Wizard of Oz? I've let a lot of things go, like the Frankenstein and Mulan twists, but I'm not sure I'd like to see the Wicked Witch of the West or the East pop up in Storybrooke.
    . I'm so ready for the Neverland story to wrap up though so maybe the next threat will be a welcome change.

Why are they on hiatus (after next week) until March? That seems unusually long. I'd rather endure a few reruns than have a show off the air for three months. I get that in the case of something like baseball or the Olympics that shows take long breaks to accommodate a specific event but ABC doesn't run either of those events so I don't get their reasoning.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I've enjoyed the Neverland/Peter Pan storyline. I like the way it got our characters to band together & appreciate each other & put old issues aside. But I'm ready for it to end. I hope the spoilers about Peter Pan are correct. I was disappointed that Pan switched bodies with Henry & wasn't locked away. I was glad it was discovered in one episode.

As to the other spoiler, I got a little excited when I read it. One of my favorite villains & characters.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Does anyone else think that Pan might get killed while in Henry's body? It would be a great way to get around the Henry actor's rapid aging issues. Just have Henry live on in Pan's body.
    PWS likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I rewatched a few parts last night...and can I just say I loved the Charming/Emma scene?..the father/daughter chemistry was great..and I loved when she asked him if he was pushing her towards Neal to keep her away from Hook and he said "you think I'm interested in Hook?! Emma, I'm a married man!".

And I thought about that too, with Henry just staying in Pan's body, but judging from the preview, I'm pretty sure they switch back...just a guess though!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I rewatched a few parts last night...and can I just say I loved the Charming/Emma scene?..the father/daughter chemistry was great..and I loved when she asked him if he was pushing her towards Neal to keep her away from Hook and he said "you think I'm interested in Hook?! Emma, I'm a married man!".

And I thought about that too, with Henry just staying in Pan's body, but judging from the preview, I'm pretty sure they switch back...just a guess though!
    Ah. I haven't seen the preview. I watched it online, since I opted to watch the finale of The Amazing Race on Sunday night.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Count me as those opposed to keeping Henry in Pan's body. I'm not a big fan of Jared Gilmore but I find Robbie Kay to be even more annoying.

Perhaps they can pull off a soap opera-ish aging sequence . . . . Pan is forever young, so maybe Henry some changes all that and ages when the youthfulness wears off after leaving the body he's been forced into occupying. Those two aforementioned go away and we have one older (and hopefully less irritating) replacement.
    PWS and causingchaos like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And overnight he has a new haircut and doesn't have to stand in a hole when dealing with his moms....
    Miss_Griss and Little Sew&Sew like this.

I don't see what the issue is with Henry growing. It's what kids do at that age.
    The show isn't taking place at a standstill of time, like Neverland, or slowly with each episode being a day or hour, like Lost was. It's taking place at a normal time pace. It's perfectly normal for Henry to be growing.

I can live with the Henry actor just fine. He's a kid. He's only a part of the cast & story. Not the primary character.
    Florimel, KrazeeKy07 and JavaJo like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread