+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1125Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

When Pan was pulling at Henry's shadow there was a point when Henry's eyes changed/flickered, that was probably when the switch happened. Im a little disappointed they arent done with the Pan thing yet, but am a tad interested to see where they go with this. Im glad they are at least back in Storybrook.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    ... Im glad they are at least back in Storybrook.
    Since Tinkerbell is going back with them and seems to be less anti-Regina, I'm wondering if Robin Hood is in Storybrook and she's going to try to play matchmaker again. I feel like that story is bound to pop back up.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Tink and Regina did seem chummy near the end and I agree that Robin Hood will probably make another appearance.

Haven't seen any talk of it here in this thread, but others are making guesses as to who will discover that Henry really isn't "Henry" right now. My guess is Wendy . . . she's close to Henry's age and could be considered a peer which would make it possible to be socializing together AND she knows Pan. However, I won't count out Felix (the Lost Boy with the scar) although he'd have to have a change of heart and come over to the good side first.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Tink and Regina did seem chummy near the end and I agree that Robin Hood will probably make another appearance.

Haven't seen any talk of it here in this thread, but others are making guesses as to who will discover that Henry really isn't "Henry" right now. My guess is Wendy . . . she's close to Henry's age and could be considered a peer which would make it possible to be socializing together AND she knows Pan. However, I won't count out Felix (the Lost Boy with the scar) although he'd have to have a change of heart and come over to the good side first.
    Doesn't Felix already know? Or was that someone else that Pan was talking to at the end of the episode when he let us know that Henry wasn't Henry? I don't know all of the Lost Boy names.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Yes - Felix already knows. That was the last scene.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

My brain hurts.
    Are there Cliff Notes for this crazy show?
    Miss_Griss and PWS like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I guess I didn't explain that quite right, did I?

I neglected to include the "alert the others with the info" part . . . . . . . hence the "change of heart" in Felix's case.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The curse?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Loved Pan Henry saying "He is in my body, if you have to throw a fireball, please watch my face!"
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Regular

Yep, another very eventful episode. It looked like things were great at first, but then Pan and his shadow were back to their usual tricks. Based on the spoilers I read on the main site, I'm almost positive what's going to happen in the next episode:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Peter Pan will be stopped and killed by Rumple, but the major villain for the second half of the season,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the Wicked Witch of the West
    , will cast it instead, sending everyone except Emma, Hook, and possibly Tink and Airel back to the Enchanted Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    Yep, another very eventful episode. It looked like things were great at first, but then Pan and his shadow were back to their usual tricks. Based on the spoilers I read on the main site, I'm almost positive what's going to happen in the next episode:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Peter Pan will be stopped and killed by Rumple, but the major villain for the second half of the season,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the Wicked Witch of the West
    , will cast it instead, sending everyone except Emma, Hook, and possibly Tink and Airel back to the Enchanted Forest.
    Oh, brother…
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread