+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1104Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Chris Gorham has one of those perpetually young faces . . . he's very close to 40 in real life. I doubt the prison would have hired the best and brightest so maybe he was just starting out. He has prior experience in a lab coat from Medical Investigations, so he can pull off the doctor look.
    Yes, and he's been married since 2000 to his college sweetheart and has three children. I read a quote where he said that as a married man, he doesn't really enjoy doing loves scenes although his wife is fine with it. Also discovered that he's a licensed auctioneer, trained by his grandfather. I'd buy something he's selling for sure.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

He is - from all accounts - a stand-up kinda guy. Does a lot of charity work.

He's on Twitter and uses it quite often: https://twitter.com/ChrisGorham

He has a pic on his page that I would post here, but for whatever reason, FORT won't let me, so here's a link to it: https://twitter.com/OUAT_Fanatics/status/404090385632595968/photo/1/large
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 11-29-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Yeah!!! Rumple is out of the box and it looks like he is back on the road to having a relationship with his son. They probably aren't in the same car, but at least they are both headed in the same direction!

The ending was kind of expected.

Loved the flashback scenes with Baby Henry. Had to wonder if Mary Margaret didn't have a little inkling of a memory during the "make yourself useful" scene. Something more than just a longing to be a Mom in Storybrooke.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Interesting twist.
    You can do it!

I thought they were wrapping things up too neatly and didn't really expect the twist. Interesting.

So, I see that David is on the boat. I recall that Hook's brother died the minute they hit land - how is David going to stay alive until Rumple can make his potion? Or is Regina going to put a "preservation spell" on him too?
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I think as long as David keeps drinking the water from the lake (or whatever it was), he will stay alive...that's why when they split up (when Gold, Regina, Bae, and Emma went to Skull Rock) MM and him went back there to get the water.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I thought they were wrapping things up too neatly and didn't really expect the twist. Interesting.

So, I see that David is on the boat. I recall that Hook's brother died the minute they hit land - how is David going to stay alive until Rumple can make his potion? Or is Regina going to put a "preservation spell" on him too?
    I think they said something in an earlier show about bringing enough of the magic water with them to keep him alive until Rumple could make the potion.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I had hoped they were wrapping the Neverleand/Peter Pan story, but no. The switching bodies story is very old hat and there are already too many characters. If they are trying to redeem Regina, it's not working for me. I'm starting to think that not even Chris Gorham and Robert Carlyle can get me interested again. I suspect I'll just read recaps and record any episodes that look interesting to me. Sad really; I loved this show in the beginning.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I think as long as David keeps drinking the water from the lake (or whatever it was), he will stay alive...that's why when they split up (when Gold, Regina, Bae, and Emma went to Skull Rock) MM and him went back there to get the water.
    Oh I forgot about them getting the water.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I really don't see how Pan made the switch into Henry's body, since it looked pretty clear that Rumpie had pulled him into the box. (Maybe I need go back and watch that part again.) But clearly we're supposed to believe that it happened. So can we assume that Henry's essence/soul/whatever is inside Pan in the box and can be restored to the Henry body at some point?
    PWS likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread