+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1125Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Holy moly!

I haven't been spoiling myself ahead of time this season and I have to say it makes the suprises so much better!

Did not see the Peter Pan twist coming...like what?! And Rumple in Pandora's box...and Henry being the dumbest kid ever...and David being able to possibly leave...like whatttttttt??

And now we have to wait two whole weeks?! WHAT?!?!

I mean, I knew getting Henry back wasn't going to be easy...but man!

Eta: Is it just me or did young Rumple sound Irish?? Kind of threw me off a bit, though totally nothing major! He was a cute little kid!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    There's not one realistic thing in this show, that's for sure.
    Why would you want realistic in a fantasy?
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Last night's Peter Pan reveal had me OMG'ing & Holy Moly'ing over & over. They completely blindsided me with that one.
    And Henry has been such a smart & observant kid until now. Always focused on setting things right & trusting in Emma. What the heck?? That was beyond dumb to trust Peter over his whole family.

I noticed that Rumple's father had a very similar accent & speaking manner to the adult Rumple. Also many of the same word patterns & expressions. A nice little touch the show threw in.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Add me to the list who didn't see that coming. Interesting twist, for sure.

As for Pandora's box, I've been wondering all along why they were so free in talking about it on the island. When Rumple sent the mermaid off after it, he was very careful not to say what he wanted, to the point of sending Belle a coded message. Then they get it to the island and they're talking about it, passing it around, etc. So that part wasn't too shocking to me. Presumably, they'll figure out a way to defeat Pan, get Rumple free, revive Henry, and get David off the island.

I love this show.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Add me to the list who didn't see that coming. Interesting twist, for sure.

As for Pandora's box, I've been wondering all along why they were so free in talking about it on the island. When Rumple sent the mermaid off after it, he was very careful not to say what he wanted, to the point of sending Belle a coded message. Then they get it to the island and they're talking about it, passing it around, etc. So that part wasn't too shocking to me. Presumably, they'll figure out a way to defeat Pan, get Rumple free, revive Henry, and get David off the island.

I love this show.
    Oh, you're right! I also was wondering why they kept openly talking about the box, but forgot that Rumpy was so secretive prior to getting it. A little flaw in the writing, which otherwise is beyond excellent.

And me too - I was also floored to find out that Rumpy's dad is now Pan.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I hope the Henry knows he is not the biggest believer. He had to know something was up since he was so opposed to Regina's magic. Why would he try to keep magic alive?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Why would you want realistic in a fantasy?
    I wouldn't - that's my whole point.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Thiz is my favorite show. The last two years of Lost use to be my favorite.
    You can do it!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I noticed that Rumple's father had a very similar accent & speaking manner to the adult Rumple. Also many of the same word patterns & expressions. A nice little touch the show threw in.
    I noticed that too . . . . those hand gestures and the little giggle.

My absolute favorite part of the entire evening was hearing Rumple say that he wasn't about to go up against Pan armed "with noting but my good looks"!!!

I swooned!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Holy moly!

I haven't been spoiling myself ahead of time this season and I have to say it makes the suprises so much better!

Did not see the Peter Pan twist coming...like what?! And Rumple in Pandora's box...and Henry being the dumbest kid ever...and David being able to possibly leave...like whatttttttt??

And now we have to wait two whole weeks?! WHAT?!?!

I mean, I knew getting Henry back wasn't going to be easy...but man!

Eta: Is it just me or did young Rumple sound Irish?? Kind of threw me off a bit, though totally nothing major! He was a cute little kid!
    I noticed it as well, but thought it was maybe Scots. Definitely different than his dad. Good actor though!

+ Reply to Thread