+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Even MM's haircut bothered me in this episode and I generally LOVE her pixie-ness.
    I noticed Snow's haircut too. Too short. Plus her ears seemed to be really sticking out. With the light behind her in a few scenes, they were glowing red. Literally glowing.
    PWS and mesachick like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

While I think Ginnifer Goodwin is a good actress, Snow White is supposed to be "the fairest in the land." I think she looks like a small boy and the haircut doesn't help.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I agree - I much prefer the Snow White look to the she has in Storybrook. Too short and her ears do stick out really far (I noticed that last night too). I hope this show isn't jumping the shark already - but it kind of is. The cheese fest is getting a bit too much for me lately.
    Florimel likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm having a lot of trouble trying to catch the show this season. There are a variety of storylines I just don't care about. Really when I boil it down the only two I care about are the Rumple/Belle storyline and the Neal storyline and only because I like him as an actor in general. All the other storylines I don't care care about. I really don't care about Peter Pan or the lost boys or the island. It's kind of nice to have Henry gone and I kind of wish he would never come back.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I certainly hope they aren't planning on having Snow/MM become one of the Lost Boys with that haircut. Not permanently of course, but as a ruse to free Henry. She could pull it off.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I certainly hope they aren't planning on having Snow/MM become one of the Lost Boys with that haircut. Not permanently of course, but as a ruse to free Henry. She could pull it off.
    Given all the shark-jumping this show is doing, I wouldn't be surprised.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I didn't really like the Ariel storyline. But then again, I hate when the show pulls from Disney cartoons instead of actual fairy tales. The show was just meh for me. The secrets were not really secrets IMO (except for David's). It was more of a, everyone really knows this already, but I am just going to say it out loud to verify it. That being said, I am glad that they are heading on back to Storybrook finally!
    The Little Mermaid was a Hans Christian Andersen fairytale long before Disney turned it into a cartoon so it counts as an actual fairy tale. It was first published in 1837, according to Wikipedia.

I find Emma pretty cold and stern so she seems like the type who would be better off alone. Hook and Neal can both do better than her. She always looks like she's perpetually pissed off.
    2boysmom and nanarama like this.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I find Emma pretty cold and stern so she seems like the type who would be better off alone. Hook and Neal can both do better than her. She always looks like she's perpetually pissed off.
    She seems cold and stern because she's put up walls to protect herself emotionally. Anger is also a good mechanism to theoretically protect oneself from hurt. She's still a hurt, scared little girl inside.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Given all the shark-jumping this show is doing, I wouldn't be surprised.
    I'm enjoying the show, so for me at least, it hasn't jumped the shark.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    The Little Mermaid was a Hans Christian Andersen fairytale long before Disney turned it into a cartoon so it counts as an actual fairy tale. It was first published in 1837, according to Wikipedia.

Thanks for telling me that Pikachu. I suppose I can let it slide then lol
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread