+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by amykay
    When Hook and David came back, they were sharing the rum. I was waiting for Emma to say "that doesnt taste like rum", Hook having put the spring water in there and now no one can leave Neverland . . .
    David makes a face when he takes his sip of whatever was in Hook's flask . . . . I found that kinda odd - and it got even stranger when MM and Emma did NOT seem to mind the taste when they took their sips.

Knowing who is supposed to be introduced next week, I'm wondering if it's Ariel in the other box, but like AmyKay said, it could be Rumple since he was otherwise absent. It would be just like him to let himself "get caught" so he can be right in the center of Pan's camp. I suppose it could also be Tinkerbell, who was last seen storming off because Emma didn't have an "exit plan". With the twists and turns this show takes, it could also be Greg - or what's left of him!
    Last edited by Little Sew&Sew; 10-30-2013 at 03:17 PM.
    AmyKay likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I don't find Neal visually attractive but his love for his family does give him that heart of gold kind of attractiveness. While I don't see the chemistry between Emma and Neal (I blame the show for bad casting) I agree with Miss_Griss that it just wouldn't seem right for her to end up with someone else (unless they kill Neal off at some point).
    Unless Neal also finds someone that he has more chemistry with. But it's probably better for Henry to have his parents together.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

LOVED this episode!!!!!!

I'm actually excited to see Archie and the gang next week! I really liked Ariel and thought Joanna was a great choice to play her!!

The secrets were good! Charming's is definitely gonna cause Snow to want to kick his butt!!! I feel bad for Hook...he better get a happy ending!

Emma and him have great chemistry, but I truly believe she belongs with Neal. Loved her secret to him, though I was worried for a second!

Go find Eric, Ariel! Just hope he hasn't shacked up with another resident yet!!

Now who is in the box?! Regina saving him from the shadow was cool...I'm going to love the banter between those two!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, someone with a better memory than me... did we meet Prince Eric in Storybook?

I trust they have someone in mind for Hook, since apparently it won't be Emma. He did say meeting her opened him to the possibility he could love again...so hopefully he'll realize that could apply to some other woman as well.

No, I don't think we've ever met Prince Eric.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    LOVED this episode!!!!!!

I'm actually excited to see Archie and the gang next week! I really liked Ariel and thought Joanna was a great choice to play her!!

The secrets were good! Charming's is definitely gonna cause Snow to want to kick his butt!!! I feel bad for Hook...he better get a happy ending!

Emma and him have great chemistry, but I truly believe she belongs with Neal. Loved her secret to him, though I was worried for a second!

Go find Eric, Ariel! Just hope he hasn't shacked up with another resident yet!!

Now who is in the box?! Regina saving him from the shadow was cool...I'm going to love the banter between those two!
    I LOVE the fact that the evil queen and the dark one are teaming up to kick some butt!

I wonder if it's Tinkerbell who is in the other box?

I thought the previews were funny, trouble in paradise with the Charmings

I hope they can find someone totally awesome for Hook - he deserves his happy ending too. I was glad he told about Neal being alive, proves what kind of man he really is. I hope we get some back story or him and (forget her name - Rumple's wife). I wasn't too crazy about her with the snippets they showed, she seemed like a harpy. I'd like to see why he loved her so much.
    AmyKay and KrazeeKy07 like this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Am I the only one who giggles when anyone on this show says "happy ending"?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I didn't really like the Ariel storyline. But then again, I hate when the show pulls from Disney cartoons instead of actual fairy tales. The show was just meh for me. The secrets were not really secrets IMO (except for David's). It was more of a, everyone really knows this already, but I am just going to say it out loud to verify it. That being said, I am glad that they are heading on back to Storybrook finally!
    Ellen likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I couldn't help but compare the 2 Evil Queens from this show & .....Neverland. There's no comparison. Regina is the epitome of Evil Queen. She's great to watch, while the Red Queen is bland & cartoonish in comparison. She could disappear or be replaced & it would be no big deal. Regina, on the other hand, is a huge draw for the show.
    Misty8723 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

With the exception of the emotional scene between Rumple and Belle (who was really The Shadow) I was pretty much feeling "blah" about the whole episode and it's even more sad if you knew how much I was looking forward to Ariel joining the group.

I'm not sure what's happened to David's haircut, but it really does nothing for him at all. It's just looking weird. The style he had in the beginning was such much more becoming. Even MM's haircut bothered me in this episode and I generally LOVE her pixie-ness.

I didn't think I'd ever see the day when I was glad Regina was around for Rumple, but here's hoping she stays around to kick his butt if he continues to be moody & insist on dying. Will be glad to see some Storybrooke faces next week.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread