+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I know Im probably reading into and questioning more than I probably should...but here were a couple of ideas I had last night: When Hook and David came back, they were sharing the rum. I was waiting for Emma to say "that doesnt taste like rum", Hook having put the spring water in there and now no one can leave Neverland, not just David, because he is starting to feel for this family and part of him wants them together. (Stretching, I know)
    I didnt think anything of Henry throwing the mirror, I thought he didnt keep it because he wouldnt want Pan to find it.
    My first thought of who was in the other box was Rumple, since we didnt see him this episode.
    I really enjoyed the Killian Jones backstory. I wasn't expecting Emma to kiss hook, i thought he would force it on her.
    Yes, Regina was Ursula.
    My kid is REALLY looking forward to next week as she loves Ariel. Hope whatever they do with er doesnt change my kid's mind lol
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

In the minority, but I don't like Emma with Neal/baelfire; never have! I would love to see her with Hook, or better yet, bring back the Huntsman!
    Misty8723 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I know Im probably reading into and questioning more than I probably should...but here were a couple of ideas I had last night: When Hook and David came back, they were sharing the rum. I was waiting for Emma to say "that doesnt taste like rum", Hook having put the spring water in there and now no one can leave Neverland, not just David, because he is starting to feel for this family and part of him wants them together. (Stretching, I know)
    I didnt think anything of Henry throwing the mirror, I thought he didnt keep it because he wouldnt want Pan to find it.
    My first thought of who was in the other box was Rumple, since we didnt see him this episode.
    I really enjoyed the Killian Jones backstory. I wasn't expecting Emma to kiss hook, i thought he would force it on her.
    Yes, Regina was Ursula.
    My kid is REALLY looking forward to next week as she loves Ariel. Hope whatever they do with er doesnt change my kid's mind lol
    Pan gave Hook the bottle of rum. I agree that it may have the water in it, but if it does, Hook doesn't know about it.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Yeah, I will admit the kiss swayed me from Emma/Neal for a bit...Jennifer and Colin have great chemistry.
    I was hoping for a Hook / Emma hookup even before the kiss. I think they have way better chemistry together than Neal/Emma.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Pan gave Hook the bottle of rum. I agree that it may have the water in it, but if it does, Hook doesn't know about it.
    It looked like Pan pulled it out of Hook's pocket and handed it to him. I think he would have had to magic the water into it if that were the case (not outside the realm of possibility I guess). That would attach a lot of significance to the fact that Regina is the only one who didn't drink any of it. Interesting.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    It looked like Pan pulled it out of Hook's pocket and handed it to him. I think he would have had to magic the water into it if that were the case (not outside the realm of possibility I guess). That would attach a lot of significance to the fact that Regina is the only one who didn't drink any of it. Interesting.
    Oh, I missed that he pulled it out of is pocket (or maybe I forgot ).

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    In the minority, but I don't like Emma with Neal/baelfire; never have! I would love to see her with Hook, or better yet, bring back the Huntsman!
    Unfortunately, the Huntsman (Jamie Dornan) will be filming 50 Shades of Grey (which I haven't read, or plan on seeing).

But, he is definitely the one I liked her with the most so far.
    babymay and AmyKay like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah....considering all the people on the show since the fact that we all remember him so fondly, or lustfully, says quite a bit. I admit I also find the actor who plays Hook more appealing than the one who plays Neal.... and Emma clearly likes the bad boys and Neal isn't so bad these days....

I like Emma with both Hook and Neal, but it would just be bad and wrong to have the man for whom Baelfire's mother deserted him take away Bael's true love!
    PWS and ArchieComic Fan like this.

I don't find Neal visually attractive but his love for his family does give him that heart of gold kind of attractiveness. While I don't see the chemistry between Emma and Neal (I blame the show for bad casting) I agree with Miss_Griss that it just wouldn't seem right for her to end up with someone else (unless they kill Neal off at some point).
    PWS likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread