+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1153Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I'm in the minority, but I seen the Mulan/Arora thing a mile away. She was always so protective of her while Emma and crew were there. To me, it was obvious where her affection was directed.
    Ellen likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm in the minority, but I seen the Mulan/Arora thing a mile away. She was always so protective of her while Emma and crew were there. To me, it was obvious where her affection was directed.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    It looks like this season will be Neverland, but they'll probably wrap up that storyline & leave by the end of the season.
    I also noticed that in flashbacks, young Baelfire has grown quite a bit too. They made a point of not having him standing next to Rumple. I think he would have been quite a bit taller than R. He still looks the same facially, but not in height. The won't be able to use him as young Bae much more.

Darned kids & their growing! They screw up more TV shows that way.
    What I noticed with young Bae is that his voice has changed!

So, last night. Emma said that kiss was a one-time-only thing, right? (Although it was pretty darned hot!) But now that Hook knows that Nealfire is on the island, where will his loyalties lie? His character has evolved to be a lot like Rumpy's. Lots of evil, but he has love in his heart, too. And he was originally a good guy. Not to mention, look what he did for Charming. Looks aside, I was very much against Hook at the start, but I've grown to love him and I'm rooting for a happy ending for him. Just not for him & Emma, since she's gotta be with Neal.

Something just came to mind. I took it for granted that when Henry smashed the mirror, he was only making sure that Pan didn't get a chance to see what he'd seen. However, we still don't know if Henry is under Pan's power yet or not. Has he been faking it? I think he has, but I don't know for sure.

And who is the other captive in the box that Nealfire is being placed next to? Where is Rumpy right now? So many questions.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Great episode! Nice to see a little background on Hook...he really is a good guy, though I think his selfish ways are gonna appear for the sake of drama concerning Bae. And just who is next to him in that crate?

I get Charming is trying to be selfless and all, but I think he should've told them the truth...but I get he wants to keep the focus on Henry. His goodbyes were sweet.

I quite enjoy him and Hook as mates. Too bad Charming can never leave Neverland now.

Loved them getting to talk to Henry and see him. Loved the "this is operation cobra rescue kid" line...he definitely needed some reassurance. When he cut that kid, I was like woah!

Ariel next week! And is it just me or did Ursula look like Regina? I really didn't get a good glimpse.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

For someone who never saw the Disney Mermaid, is Ursula the octopus a bad guy? I'm guessing.

The actor who plays Peter Pan is really good. Really slickly evil, and yet still looks like a pre-adolescent boy. Have to check and see if he is played by a woman, a la Mary Martin as Peter Pan.

That kiss was really hot! Also I noticed that the pirate wears eyeliner, a la Johnny Depp, but as a navy officer he didn't.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Peter is played by Robbie Kay, male, born in 1995, already been nominated for a couple of awards--one of the earlier ones was for Pinnochio! I think the ears that stick out contribute to his looking so young, but still they must do a great make up job, as I assume at his age he's got some facial hair, and there's no hint of it even in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    What I noticed with young Bae is that his voice has changed!

So, last night. Emma said that kiss was a one-time-only thing, right? (Although it was pretty darned hot!) But now that Hook knows that Nealfire is on the island, where will his loyalties lie? His character has evolved to be a lot like Rumpy's. Lots of evil, but he has love in his heart, too. And he was originally a good guy. Not to mention, look what he did for Charming. Looks aside, I was very much against Hook at the start, but I've grown to love him and I'm rooting for a happy ending for him. Just not for him & Emma, since she's gotta be with Neal.

Something just came to mind. I took it for granted that when Henry smashed the mirror, he was only making sure that Pan didn't get a chance to see what he'd seen. However, we still don't know if Henry is under Pan's power yet or not. Has he been faking it? I think he has, but I don't know for sure.

And who is the other captive in the box that Nealfire is being placed next to? Where is Rumpy right now? So many questions.
    I guess I'm in the minority, but I prefer Emma with Hook.

Also, for a guy who is such a goody goody (Charming), he sure has been lying a lot lately.

My thought was that it's probably Rumple next to Neal up there in that cage. In any case, I enjoyed this episode and I'm really getting to like Hook as a multi-layered character.
    FireWoman likes this.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

No Misty, you're not alone! I was definitely team Emma/Neal...but after that kiss ...Neal who?? Hook is smokin' hot, and he has that perfect bad boy with a heart of gold (buried waaaaaaay deep in there ) thing going on. After all, like Buckeye said, he started out a good guy. And he obviously loved Rumpy's wife very much...of course, she was Rumpy's wife, but still. I do think Emma/Neal is end game, but I'll enjoy watching Emma/Hook while I can! I just hope they find someone worthy so Hook gets his happy ending too Good episode all the way around last night!
    Misty8723 and JavaJo like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I didn't tape it, so I can't go back & check, but I didn't see Henry smash the mirror, just throw it in the bushes. I felt he was hiding it so that Pan wouldn't get to see it. I also felt that Pan lost control of Henry once he (Henry) saw the message from his family.

By the way, I wish I would have taped the show. That mirror looks just like one I bought this fall at Pier One. I didn't realize Regina shops there.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Yeah, I will admit the kiss swayed me from Emma/Neal for a bit...Jennifer and Colin have great chemistry.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread