+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Just when you thought Peter Pan's Shadow couldn't get any creepier . . . . .

Marilyn Manson Joining 'Once Upon a Time' Cast | Music News | Rolling Stone
    JavaJo likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Just when you thought Peter Pan's Shadow couldn't get any creepier . . . . .

Marilyn Manson Joining 'Once Upon a Time' Cast | Music News | Rolling Stone
    I'm not a big Marilyn Manson fan or anything, but I'm kind of excited about this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Wow! What an episode!

Why didn't Bae just run once he had Henry?! Why even entertain Peter?!

Super impressed with his skills though! I was like "ugh, he didn't get him!"

So sad though, that he let Pan get in his head...him tricking Rumple was sad, but I can understand. Still think it was a dumb thing to do since his power would've been a better shot to get them to safety.

I kept screaming for Henry to wake up...ugh! I just wanted him to see his daddy! Ugh!

Peter is a little a-hole!!!!! I just want to punch him in the face!!!

He broke my poor Henry...

Interesting that him and Rumple knew each other since they were boys!

AND HOOK, STAY AWAY FROM EMMA! Neal is coming for her you dirty old swashbuckler!!!! (Previews for next week!)
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Interesting that him and Rumple knew each other since they were boys!

I think there's something big brewing here . . . . do you think it's possible that Rumple & Peter are half-brothers?

What we know:

#1. Rumple's father 'abandoned' him
    #2. Rumple's father was a 'coward'

What we don't know is the WHY to either of those two things.

I remember reading/hearing that Rumple was raised by two women (aunts most likely) after his father left. They were probably bitter & would have tainted the story of the man leaving, making it seem even worse for young Rumple. If Rumple's mother was mentioned, I've forgotten what was said about her and I'm also unclear on how old Rumple was when this happened. Where was his mother when his father left? Perhaps he left to be with another woman with whom he had another son. In true fairytale fashion, I'm sure his mother had "died".

I also think that Peter Pan was the one the seer was talking about when she said the BOY will be your undoing. Think about it . . . . who has been a BOY for longer than Peter Pan????
    AmyKay likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Ohhh!!! Nice theory on Pan being the boy who will be his undoing! Because the seer said a boy will lead you to your son...but she didn't specify if it'd be the first or the second time. Cause Henry led him to Bae the first time, but technically, Peter reunited as well!
    Last edited by KrazeeKy07; 10-21-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Did I imagine it, or did Hook give some sort of indication to Charming all might not be lost concerning his infection of the dreamshade (or is it nightshade)? I'm thinking the phrase about not leaving Neverland alive might come with the caveat that Charming can live as long as he doesn't leave Neverland. So maybe he stays when the rest leave?

I'm enjoying the complexity of the Peter Pan character. He was mortal at one time and will be interesting to see what made him who he is. Also, he wants Henry because he can bring back the kind of magic that makes dreams literally come true. I wonder what Pan's dream come true scenario is?

I do have to say sending Henry to Neverland where you don't grow up is ironic considering the actor is clearly going through a growth spurt, lol.
    Muppet Legs and KrazeeKy07 like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

It looks like this season will be Neverland, but they'll probably wrap up that storyline & leave by the end of the season.
    I also noticed that in flashbacks, young Baelfire has grown quite a bit too. They made a point of not having him standing next to Rumple. I think he would have been quite a bit taller than R. He still looks the same facially, but not in height. The won't be able to use him as young Bae much more.

Darned kids & their growing! They screw up more TV shows that way.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I noticed that with young Bae as well! Totally growing!

I too started to think about halfway thru the show that the young boy that would be his undoing could be Pan. I was only paying half attention at some parts (my 7 year old always has so many questions lol) and for some reason thought what Rumple gave pan and what Neil gave Rumple was dream/nightshade, but it was just a freezing spell right? Of course Emma and Hook will have a connection right before she learns Neil is alive, lots more drama that way.
    Something else I noticed tonight was the pace has REALLY picked up. At one point I thought the should should be just about over and there was still 30 minutes left to go. Im liking that.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I still think Henry will be Rumple's undoing. But I don't think "undoing" has anything to do with his death. Rumple was looking for Bae, but what he truly seeks is redemption and love in Bae's eyes (and Belle's). The only way he gets that is by "undoing" the Dark One. Without that, Rumple will never believe himself worthy of love and redemption. That's what the seer meant - not Rumple's death, but the Dark One's. But Rumple, being Rumple, can't see that at all. His inability to believe in himself, and taking the seer literally, has been his tragic flaw throughout.
    Miss_Griss and AmyKay like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread