+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1151Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

On Demand has a 22 min preview of Once Upon A Time in Wonderland it is absolutely fabulous. Did anyone start a thread for Wonderland yet?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    On Demand has a 22 min preview of Once Upon A Time in Wonderland it is absolutely fabulous. Did anyone start a thread for Wonderland yet?
    I don't think I'd be much interested HOWEVER Naveen Andrews will be there (swoon sigh!) who rocked on Lost and Sinbad. He would be my only reason to watch. And if he doesn't get enough face time to satisfy me, I'm gonna be ticked!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Is the Mendel guy definitely dead? I didn't think having your shadow stolen would be fatal. In the real Peter Pan, wasn't he looking for his shadow? I would have thought that losing your shadow might be kind of like when the evil queen steals your heart. You're still alive but not all there.

Not that I wouldn't be happy for that character to be gone. I just don't get the logic of it being fatal to lose your shadow.
    I don't get it either. So I guess you're SOL high noon?

But I guess since this show has veered off storylines before... ehhh why not let it be fatal?

Wow, that was a great first episode.

Liked that they got rid of the two magic killers right off instead of trying to weave them into the story arc.
    I wonder how the story would have worked if Tamara became Rumpy's minion? hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Is the Mendel guy definitely dead? I didn't think having your shadow stolen would be fatal. In the real Peter Pan, wasn't he looking for his shadow? I would have thought that losing your shadow might be kind of like when the evil queen steals your heart. You're still alive but not all there.

Not that I wouldn't be happy for that character to be gone. I just don't get the logic of it being fatal to lose your shadow.

Whoops. Forgot to watch when it aired last week. Thank goodness for DVR so I won't miss it again.

I was wondering about Mendel's death. I mean, the whole storyline with him and Tamara was a major focus of last season. It just didn't feel right to kill them off so quickly here. Don't get me wrong; I hope they're both really dead (as opposed to mostly dead! ). I hated them and their whole story arc. I almost didn't come back because of it. I felt a wee bit sympathetic for Mendel, because didn't they try to make him sympathetic last season? Tamara, though, who knows. She could have been faking the apology, too, so I'm glad Rumpy squashed her.

So glad to have Rumpy back! Sorry Belle fans, we'll just have to agree to disagree. I much preferred him evil and nasty as opposed to syrupy and nice. Frankly, I think he's sexier when he's being bad...

Good to see Regina's in fine form. Again, I preferred her when she was evil, or at least snarky.

Loved the opening dialogue between Emma and Charming and Snow, about faith. I teared up over it.

We'll have to start a new thread for Wonderland. It looks pretty good, too. I wonder if they'll bring Jefferson back for that show? I hope so. I really liked him.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I thought the best scene was Rumple alking to Emma about belief and that she still was a bails bonds person.
    Miss_Griss and KrazeeKy07 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

"Neverland is a place where imagination runs wild, and you, dearie, don't have any." OUCH. Welcome back, Rumpy!
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Another great episode! Hook has the best lines!

Loved the parallel between Snow and Emma...Pan's threats at the end scared me even! I knew Charming was hurt and just trying to act brave!

I can't wait to see what that doll truly means to Rumple....and Tinkerbell next week and of course Regina has a complicated history with her!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Just started a thread in this forum: Once Upon A Time in Wonderland (ABC)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    "Neverland is a place where imagination runs wild, and you, dearie, don't have any." OUCH. Welcome back, Rumpy!
    I swear there should be a show based on just his one liners!
    Ellen and Babbred like this.

+ Reply to Thread