+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 225 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I think it's interesting to bring in a wife for James/Charming. He kept talking about a merger of kingdoms in the woods as to why he was getting married. Is this "wife" somehow related to EQ? Was James/Charming dropping her in the woods another reason for the EQ to be upset with Snow and the reason she finally decided to release the curse? Maybe the bored princess he was going to marry the EQ's daughter and the EQ would have had gained more power with the merger? This is where the Fairy Tale part starts to intrude in the horrible cursed world. We all hope he doesn't believe in the "horrible cursed" world that he is married and falls in love with Snow/Mary all over again. Is this the beginning of the Fairy Tale characters believing again that True Love conquers all.

So we meet Cinderella next week. I think Rumpy is the only one who knows the whole curse/story. EQ is evil in both places and its just her character to do nasty things in the real world. She knows Emma is an adversary but she doesn't really know why. I do think all the characters have deja vu at times that are really memories of the Enchanted Forest and their life in the Fairy Tale world. James/Charming looking at Snow you could tell he knew she was the one that was suppose to find him. He even said it when she gave him mouth to mouth. Without thinking about it he knew who she was. Now he will be confused because everyone is telling him a different story. I think the EQ knows something bad is going to happen to her because he woke up and Emma came to town but she's not 100% sure why. Rumpy gave her what she wanted in the real world. She has power, control and a child and she is happy because everyone is afraid of her. Now things are falling apart and she just knows its bad for her so she is going to try and stop it without really understanding why. Rumpy created this curse for himself. He just needed the EQ to enact it. I think he knew what he was doing when he gave her the curse the first time.

Just some thoughts I had after watching again this morning. My imagination got away with me. I love this show!
    Minney likes this.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

The show continues to be entertaining and, like Lost, makes us ponder things between episodes. How long did it take before we knew how John Locke came to be in a wheelchair or why the numbers were so important to Hurley, etc.? I love that backgrounds and why's and wherefores are being very slowly revealed.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I never watched Lost but I like the pace of this show. They give us just enough little tidbits to keep us guessing, talking and interested. The cast is growing on me, too. Also, at first, I didnt' think the actor playing Prince Charming was good looking enough to play the part, but the more they show of him, the cuter he gets for me. I am truly enjoying the heck out of this show.
    Katydyd and KatesMom like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I never watched Lost but I like the pace of this show. They give us just enough little tidbits to keep us guessing, talking and interested. The cast is growing on me, too. Also, at first, I didnt' think the actor playing Prince Charming was good looking enough to play the part, but the more they show of him, the cuter he gets for me. I am truly enjoying the heck out of this show.
    Agree with the bolded part. Last night he was looking fine.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I can't wait to see how Snow meets the dwarves. They were there grieving in the glass casket/kiss scene and we've seen some of them in Storybrook. I'd laugh if she finds their house while lost or running from the EQ's men and thinks it's abandoned so she cleans it up a little for herself, disturbing a nest of birds that tweet angrily at her. They could even find her alseep (exhausted, wounded) but not be all happy about it.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I can't wait to see how Snow meets the dwarves. They were there grieving in the glass casket/kiss scene and we've seen some of them in Storybrook. I'd laugh if she finds their house while lost or running from the EQ's men and thinks it's abandoned so she cleans it up a little for herself, disturbing a nest of birds that tweet angrily at her. They could even find her alseep (exhausted, wounded) but not be all happy about it.
    That would be fun! Also, how is Charming related to the EQ? or, are they separate kingdoms? Curious that they are introducing Cinderella next week, wonder if they will continue the Snow White/Charming story or will that be on hold for awhile now...

CCL

Casting news...spoiling just in case:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Emilie de Ravin ( aka Claire from Lost )will be playing Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
    Jamie5632 and JavaJo like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

don't remember where but I read an article on this show the other day and it said that the sheriff is a MAJOR fairy tale character but it wouldn't tell us who is was...it said it would give us something to discuss and figure out if we could..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I am enjoying this show, but I am scared that it will go off on too many tangents and lose me like Lost did. Lost caught me, but than it was almost like they were writing it as they went along, and it got me well lost. I hope this show does not just keep casting people and adding tons and tons of stuff and not going overboard.

I cannot think of who the sheriff could be. Not many boy characters other than princes or Peter Pan.

I still am not crazy about the actress that plays Emma, and I like Snow White better with longer hair, but I am still watching.

What I'm really hoping about the sheriff is that he doesn't end up being bad - given that he was appointed by the EQ. My guesses revolve around Robin Hood (and Sheriff of Nottingham), the huntsman, or even the red riding hood story (either the wolf or the huntsman who cuts them out of the wolf). These are mostly based on statements from the actor that at its core, his fairytale character and his "real" persona are very similar - and also his comments that the woods are his territory. One interesting thought I saw out there that I figured I would throw out here - what if he is Emma's prince charming? Hence the reason Henry doesn't know him - because his part of the story hadn't been written yet.

+ Reply to Thread