+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Thanks Bearcata. That does make sense, but I still have to wonder what "Belle" is going to think of "Lacey" closet!
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I noticed Belle was still wearing blue nail polish. Doesn't seem like a Belle thing to do.

Now, I was under the impression that it's Peter's shadow who is the bad guy here, not necessarily Peter. I could be wrong. But it was the shadow who was trying to get one of Wendy's brothers. Maybe Peter is working in his shadow's shadow, so to speak. And if Peter is good, wouldn't he have gotten control of his shadow after all this time? Or could the shadow have Peter locked up somewhere? I think I'm in denial that Peter Pan is bad! Would Disney allow Peter Pan to be cast in that light? It sort of tarnishes their classic movie character. Not that none of their characters have come out unscathed, but this is a complete turn-about. Peter Pan was mischievous, but not evil.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

HOROWITZ: You can take the writers out of Lost.
    KITSIS: But you can’t take the Lost out of the writers.
    'Once Upon a Time' finale: Kitsis & Horowitz on season 2 | Inside TV | EW.com

If you would like the writers' view of the transition from season 2 to season 3, open the link.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Well, a fair portion of Season 2 sucked, but I liked the finale! Season 3 could be interesting with all of the previous enemies on the same side fighting against a different bad guy. I, too, am curious to see whether Peter Pan is actually bad or if there's someone else behind the evil in Neverland. I do thing Greg and Tamara are working for that person, whoever it is.

I have to admit, I'm intrigued, which is a good thing, since I'd pretty much given up on the show.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

SEASON THREE - SEPTEMBER 29TH - 8PM

Premiere date has also be set for the Wonderland version: Thursday, October 10th at 8pm

I guess they heard the fans last season when everyone (well, it seemed like everyone) complained about the disjointed schedule. On one week, off the next, on one week, off the next two, etc.....

This information is from the Once Upon A Time Fans Facebook page. I can't vouch for the accuracy, but I do remember hearing from a more official source that they wanted to try something like this - with the Olympics in February, it would make sense to not try to compete on those days.

Season 3 starts on September 29th for 11 episodes followed by an extended break. Second part of season three will air from March 9th 2014

Looks like a THREE MONTH break - which sounds absolutely awful. Fortunately, we'll have the availability of both season one and season two dvds and knowing the schedule, you can clean out your dvr to make room to save the first eleven episodes as well.

I am sad about the longer break, but I think having the episodes back to back with no breaks will be better!

Can't wait for September!!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

When ever they do either an extended break or a bunch of little 1 month breaks I always without fail forget to come back to the show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Gotta check here for reminders!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

+ Reply to Thread